What do you REALLY think of gay guys?

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly I find it disturbing but I am aware that it's not a choice and they can't help who they are even though it is unnatural. They are consenting adults and can do what they want I guess. I won't treat them any differentely (my sister has a friend that is gay) but I do feel a little uncomfortable around them

I know about three or four gay guys through work and they're really nice blokes. Why wouldn't they be? I'm about as interested in their homosexuality as they are in my hetrosexuality. Doesn't come into the equation. They're just good guys and that's it.

Umm I'm pretty sure it is natural to them otherwise they wouldn't be gay. Just like heterosexuality is natural to us.

Saying homosexuality is unnatural is a taking a very simplistic, church point of view IMO.
Just because it feels natual, doesn't mean it is. E.G. I'm sure some pedo's feel their feeling are natural. ......they are wrong -.-

Just because it feels natual, doesn't mean it is. E.G. I'm sure some pedo's feel their feeling are natural. ......they are wrong -.-

Do I really need to point out the difference between homosexuality and paedophilia? You do realise homosexuality is not illegal (in western society) and paedophilia is right?

But if you're prepared to take that point of view you'd at least have to accept that your heterosexuality is unnatural to homosexuals? Yeah?

Have fun at Sunday school.

Do I really need to point out the difference between homosexuality and paedophilia? You do realise homosexuality is not illegal (in western society) and paedophilia is right?

But if you're prepared to take that point of view you'd at least have to accept that your heterosexuality is unnatural to homosexuals? Yeah?

Have fun at Sunday school.
Not saying homosexuality should be illegal as it is between 2 consenting adults but to say it is natural it just stupid.

I don't know where they all are. What is it meant to be, 10% or something? I've known one in my whole life, from work. That's it. I'm met other gay blokes, but only been introduced (not like that) and that's it.

I consider myself open minded but i really don't know any

10% is an inflated figure, but seriously, one gay dude?

I couldn't care less unless they talk about their sex life or if they play the victim card.
Agree with this one. There's a couple here on BigFooty that unfortunately seem to go out of their way to look for offence were there is none and none is intended.Rhymes with *Cough* for one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

10% is an inflated figure, but seriously, one gay dude?

Seriously. School (not that many would be out and proud there), uni, various jobs, travelling, sports clubs, friends of friends... one. As I said I’ve met others and chatted to them etc, but just at a gathering or something. In terms of actually “knowing” somebody, like a friend or even an acquaintance... one. I only just realised it as I read this thread.

I have a few gay friends, just normal people... Not all gay people are stereotypes, would mention the whole if the topic of sex comes up but really straight dudes are just as bad in that aspect, it's all basically the same level of awkward.

Not saying homosexuality should be illegal as it is between 2 consenting adults but to say it is natural it just stupid.
I think you will find it is your opinion thats stupid.

I was having a discussion with a friend the other night that homosexuality is a natural response to the planet being over populated.

Disgusting, can't stand them! Should be segregated!

Either that or I think nothing of them because I don't have massive orgies with my mates so their sexual preference has pretty well no bearing on anything we would ever be doing.

Scenario: The Worlds about to be struck by a huge comet, NASA can release 1 rocket to keep the human seed alive.
Would it be sexiest to deny 2 seats for a gay couple?

Despite this being a 4 year old question, I don't think sexual orientation comes into play at all.

Ideoligically: The best of human genetic existence are chosen. Medically tested to be able to procreate and have a high probability of producing strong offspring. Think the movie Twins and how they went about creating Arnie's character.

Realistically: The world's oldest, richest and greediest men, along with the women of their chosing. Probably none over the age of 20. No gays allowed. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

What do you REALLY think of gay guys?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back