DWil6

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 13, 2007
Rowville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Newcastle Premier League
Products ie gel's or the like, (I use Rockstar). Items, ie goofy headbands like Nathan Bracken or backwards caps Lleyton style.

Give us the state of your style... running an 80's perm?? A Mr T mohawk??

I don't know why i bother...

have one of those shaved sides wog mullet things that i spike with gel when i go out, or when its too long just let the mullet flow in the wind under a hat.

I use TEC Play Ball, by L'Orele or however you spell it. If you drop the container it bounces back up!!

I have like blondish hair and it's got short layers up the top and it's pretty long.

I use this PPS stuff. In a pink bottle & it makes my hair feel really nice!!

FWIW my hair is long, kinda wavey & blonde-ish with a few layers (but the have almost grown out now, might have to get it cut again one day).

The asian countries still struggle with English at times and when I was in Japan last the most popular hair gel on the market was called Pure Blow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dimoxinil
I did too, but I couldn't afford it anymore once my health insurance company found out. :( They said that "to prevent brain from freezing" wasn't a valid reason.

I did too, but I couldn't afford it anymore once my health insurance company found out. :( They said that "to prevent brain from freezing" wasn't a valid reason.
I hear they now ask people to prove they have a brain before using that as a reason. ;)

I usually just use a comb and water, and my hair all good to go, tried to put some streaks in my hair but my hair rejected the dye. though it does have a bit of a brown look to it in the sun now...may have needed more dye.;)

Nothing. Seriously my hair is just genetically bad I don't bother. It grows thick and fast and it doesn't grow down it just grows up into an afro so I just try to make it look ok.

Sorry Opti I hate spiked mullets that everyone has nowadays. And I hate the Heath Shaw style hair (the kinda spiked style he used to have) where the hair is big but spiked in some areas.

What I hate more is those guys who have spiked hair or something, want to wear hats as well but want everyone to see their gelled hair so they have the hat just sit on their head very loose usually they also tie up the hat at the back to make it tighter. God I hate that!

Nothing. Seriously my hair is just genetically bad I don't bother. It grows thick and fast and it doesn't grow down it just grows up into an afro so I just try to make it look ok.

Sorry Opti I hate spiked mullets that everyone has nowadays. And I hate the Heath Shaw style hair (the kinda spiked style he used to have) where the hair is big but spiked in some areas.

What I hate more is those guys who have spiked hair or something, want to wear hats as well but want everyone to see their gelled hair so they have the hat just sit on their head very loose usually they also tie up the hat at the back to make it tighter. God I hate that!

thats right bro its more a standard mullett now not always spiked but i know the kids with the mulletts you mean they are pains in the arse, and the hat thing pisses me off too either where a hat or do your hair just ****en deciede

I ran out of the stuff i use, so i went and used my brother's it's the best! i have no idea what it's called because the label is wet and it's come off. The top of it's purple.

clear container? and if the stuff is eitehr ornage or clear its new wave and that stuff is top shelf hold, although i always figured it would be too strong for girls hair, but you never know

Remove this Banner Ad

What do you use in your hair?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back