"What do you want for your birthday son?"

Remove this Banner Ad

Danni

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 11, 2000
"I want to go to dreamworld mum!"

Sounds ok on the surface..........till you say a tentative 'yes' and then he hits you with...........cause there is a BigBrother eviction that night and I would like to see if we can get tickets........!!!!!!

So....if (and that is a really really big IF ) we decide to go, it aint going to be for nothing. If he wants to go then he can dress up.

What would be some good ideas for a costume? I have no idea at all.

Have him go as a channel Ten programming executive.

You could keep your options open ... have him walk around all night saying "Jo is the most complete person I know" and he could be Vincent or Saxon.

Ha ha!

Well we scored a heap of freebies to tomorrow nights double eviction. I've given them all away under the condition that those going give us a full report on how (horrible) the experience is, and what sort of costume would get him a seat down in the front 3 rows - no use getting dressed up and going only to have to sit at the back!

I think they judge the best dressed housemates before the show goes to air - they sit in the first three rows (but behind the media and family/friends of the nominated housemates)

The overall best dressed winner of the series wins a $10,000 LG Plasma Screen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by goaldrush
You could take him and his friends to the pictures and then take them to meet the brisbane lions footy team

Suzi, I'd say that being Danni's son, it's probably likely he's already met all the Lions players. :p

But his mates may not have met them.

Suzi and there-in lies the horrible truth of Aussie Rules in QLD. The majority of his mates couldn't give a rats arse about AFL, The Lions, meeting the Lions players etc etc.

*sigh* what a shame the new Harry Potter book launch wasn't next weekend, we could have done something around that for his b'day. :(

Originally posted by Danni
Suzi and there-in lies the horrible truth of Aussie Rules in QLD. The majority of his mates couldn't give a rats arse about AFL, The Lions, meeting the Lions players etc etc.

*sigh* what a shame the new Harry Potter book launch wasn't next weekend, we could have done something around that for his b'day. :(
That's a real shame. I am surprised that your son's friends refuse to have the honour of meeting the Lions players.

Take your son and his mates to the pictures.

That's a real shame. I am surprised that your son's friends refuse to have the honour of meeting the Lions players.

Take your son and his mates to the pictures.

Suzi, QLD is a rugby oriented state, it's not THAT much of a surprise that his friends aren't into AFL.

And I think you're missing the point of the thread, he wants to go to the BB eviction show, NOT the movies.

Remove this Banner Ad

"What do you want for your birthday son?"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back