What does a player have to do to be delicious???

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe one day Martin might strive for such a mighty individual performance of 1 goal 10 possesions that Tiger fans are still talking about it 4 years on :eek: :eek: :eek:

Tiggers all about individual awards, got to hang ya hat on something I s'pose:eek: So is Dusty the new Richo man:confused: Should keep the ferals happy for another 10 yrs of no team achievement:cool:

[youtube]PECLiq97S2I[/youtube]

Part 2 of a highlight video that i'm putting together of Rioli. Some of the feats here go towards deliciousness.

[youtube]2lHlpit3ZQc[/youtube]

Part 1 of said video.

[youtube]PECLiq97S2I[/youtube]

Part 2 of a highlight video that i'm putting together of Rioli. Some of the feats here go towards deliciousness.

Cant see that video due to me being at work but let me guess...he lays a few good tackles and kicks the occassional good goal. Congradulations Hawthorn you have a Jake King equivalent :eek::eek::eek:

beermug.jpg

+

kfc_bucket.jpg

+

kebab-stand.jpg

=

19032_324285180801_663570801_4708346_3589542_n.jpg

& ultimately this

050415-hawthorn-football-club.jpg

Delicious... :D:thumbsu:

I saw Hodgey doing interval training around my local park last week with a Hawthorn fitness guy...he looked in pretty good shape and was moving well but he must have had a couple of extra chicken wings on the skinfold test.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

What does a player have to do to be delicious???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back