Teams What does your Rd11 (post MBR's) team look like?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leave me with F6 to upgrade, then the liked of Kolodjashnij, HMac, and Higgins
All going to plan I'm hoping to somehow work out
Kolo - McViegh/ Bottom priced Mitchell
Higgins and F6 - Parker/Bruest/Dahlhaus

Round 11.png

vgIQOIf.jpg

After this week's shenanigans with 12 trades left and 90k. Reasonably happy with this team, aren't carrying any genuine spuds at the moment.

Simpson,McVeigh,Swallow,Hibberd,Burgoyne,Jaensch (Langford,Cutler)

Ablett,Pendles,Watson,Selwood,Beams,Murphy,Goddard,Swan (Hartung,Acres)

Sandilands,Jacobs (Derickx,King)

Dangerfield,Harvey,Martin,Breust,Franklin,Pavlich (Cameron,Ambrose)

Complete team. Only need to sideways premos and downgrade rookies to fund those upgrades. Overall pretty happy, would have preferred Jimmy over Burgoyne this week but that would have meant offing Langford for Bews. Is that trade worthwhile or leave as is? Burgoyne and Cameron or Bartel and Bews?
Great side bud. Bartel & Bews for mine.

Simpson,McVeigh,Swallow,Hibberd,Burgoyne,Jaensch (Langford,Cutler)

Dangerfield,Harvey,Martin,Breust,Franklin,Pavlich (Cameron,Ambrose)

Complete team. Only need to sideways premos and downgrade rookies to fund those upgrades. Overall pretty happy, would have preferred Jimmy over Burgoyne this week but that would have meant offing Langford for Bews. Is that trade worthwhile or leave as is? Burgoyne and Cameron or Bartel and Bews?

Who was traded out for Cameron? Lloyd?

Yeah Lloyd. Trades this week at the moment are Lloyd-Cameron and Langdon-Burgoyne. Had $11,900 before trades

Your decision may solely just rest on whether or not Lloyd gets picked this week.

If he gets picked, I'd go Bartel/Bews, FWIW.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401103665.712067.jpg

13 trades left but only $72k in the bank. 4 upgrades left: D6, M8, F6 & F7.

Be nice to see a few rookie downgrades come through in the next few weeks...

Bartel,Simpson,McVeigh,Swallow,Hibberd,,Jaensch (Cutler,Bews)

Dangerfield,Harvey,Martin,Breust,Franklin,Pavlich (Lloyd,Ambrose)

Complete team. Only need to sideways premos and downgrade rookies to fund those upgrades. Overall pretty happy. Some weak links but they will be fixed at the right time.
Updated:thumbsu:

Solid. That team is a contender. Best of luck here on out bud.

Next thing I'd do, sadly, and i thought id never say this...upgrade Swan. Your losing points in that spot. Flip him to SJ in a few weeks.

My team after going Langford > Bews and Ambrose > Spuddy.

Teams ok I guess.

A few spots that I'm not happy with such as Enright and Swan and I would like to have Gray and Parker in my forwards.

Have to upgrade Langdon and Halihan and then team is complete.

Maybe Langdon > Hanley/Jaensch next week and Acres > C.Beams to shore up mid bench.

Spuddy.JPG

^Guaranteed at least one stinker every round with that forward line :p

LOL!

Yeah no doubting it mate.

Like I said I would prefer Gray and Parker in my forward line instead but it is what it is now and could only afford either Spuddy/NRoo/Pavlich as my last forward spot. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really regretting choosing J.Grimes over D.Swallow at the start. 12 trades / $22.8 K

Next week:
Tyson > Stevie J
Cash cow > Any available rookie

4hd4jd.jpg

Solid. That team is a contender. Best of luck here on out bud.

Next thing I'd do, sadly, and i thought id never say this...upgrade Swan. Your losing points in that spot. Flip him to SJ in a few weeks.
Yeah no doubt, Swan has to go i think. I'll wait for SJ to bottom out. That gives Swanny either enough time to turn things around or prove that he ain't worth keeping. Trades are getting thin so the right premo sideways trades are vital from here on out. I'll also be looking at Pav-Gray and even trying to upgrade Lloyd-Parker to have 7 premo fwds(want to keep Danger,Boomer,Martin,Breust and Buddy from here so upgrading a rookie if funds allow makes most sense). Wouldn't mind doing a sneaky Murph-JPK either but i doubt i'll have the cash or the trades left to do so(may cost me 2 rookie downgrades). Bench cover stinks on every line so i'll be hoping some good rookies pop up soon for solid cover otherwise i may have to do some slight upgrades there to fallen premos at bargain prices for cover which will probably leave my side 1-2 guns short of where i want my starting 22. Those are the plans anyway but we all know they rarely turn out how we like.

Yeah no doubt, Swan has to go i think. I'll wait for SJ to bottom out. That gives Swanny either enough time to turn things around or prove that he ain't worth keeping. Trades are getting thin so the right premo sideways trades are vital from here on out. I'll also be looking at Pav-Gray and even trying to upgrade Lloyd-Parker to have 7 premo fwds(want to keep Danger,Boomer,Martin,Breust and Buddy from here so upgrading a rookie if funds allow makes most sense). Wouldn't mind doing a sneaky Murph-JPK either but i doubt i'll have the cash or the trades left to do so(may cost me 2 rookie downgrades). Bench cover stinks on every line so i'll be hoping some good rookies pop up soon for solid cover otherwise i may have to do some slight upgrades there to fallen premos at bargain prices for cover which will probably leave my side 1-2 guns short of where i want my starting 22. Those are the plans anyway but we all know they rarely turn out how we like.

Just chatting with another poster on here and we both thought, If we had Swan we would make him VC this week.... can just see him cutting the saints to ribbons, especially if they focus on pendles and beams as they should.

in terms of rookies coming thru
Mason Wood
Honeychurch
Broomhead

Last edited:
Just chatting with another poster on here and we both thought, If we had Swan we would make him VC this week.... can just see him cutting the saints to ribbons, especially if they focus on pendles and beams as they should
Yeah i looked at that aswell Tox(Not VC,but the fact he could well go bang against the Sainters this week!) He isn't gone from my side yet, may still even stay. Just need him to start putting up some better numbers. If not, he becomes SJ in about 3 or so weeks. That gives Swanny enough time to prove himself and SJ time to drop abit. Hope Swanny turns it around though,would love a saved trade at this stage:thumbsu:

DEF: Swallow, Bartel, Hibberd, Burgoyne, Jaensch, Langdon (Cutler, Pearce)

MID: Ablett, Pendlebury, Beams, Selwood, Fyfe, Rockliff, Liberatore, Shenton (Hartung, Acres)

RUC: Sandilands, Mumford (Currie, King)

FWD: Dangerfield, Parker, Martin, Roughead, Franklin, Taylor (Impey, Ambrose)

Turning Taylor into Robbie Gray next week.

Not much i can do with my F6 atm. Thinking Langdon and KK for Jaensch and Hurn next week depending on there scores.

2ues0nn.jpg

Honestly, I'd rather KK in my team than Hurn (I don't have KK) but if I did he would be a keeper IMHO. Was a SC scoring machine at TAC level where he averaged something like 145. Is progressively getting better with confidence at AFL level playing in a top 4 team averaging 90 from his last 5 and 100 from his last 3. Season average 82 ATM but I can see that ending up 90+ as he averages 95+ from here on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back