Discussion What Footy Jumpers/Sports Uniforms Do You Own?

Remove this Banner Ad

Because the original 1991 jumper didn't have a back sponsor, they tried to replicate it as much as possible

Ahhh ok, so that's why they had the older camry sponsor on the front. that makes sense now

I scored Mark Milligans left boot after the game last night at Etihad. Got him to sign it.

P6120011.jpg

P6120012.jpg

How? Did he toss it into the crowd? Nice work.

He was one of the last players out on the ground because he was getting interviewed. And before going down the tunnel, came over to sign autographs, some kids next to me asked for his boots, he gave them one boot and about 3 hands reached for the second & i won... I was just in the right place at the right time.

untitledb.png

He was one of the last players out on the ground because he was getting interviewed. And before going down the tunnel, came over to sign autographs, some kids next to me asked for his boots, he gave them one boot and about 3 hands reached for the second & i won... I was just in the right place at the right time.

untitledb.png

lol you stole it from some kids hehehehe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

image.jpg

Jamie Turner's, Kent Butcher's, Tarkyn Lockyers then mine. I don't know why the club recycled these jumpers through the 90s but the signature on the jumper is Jamie Turner's therefore it was past down to a couple more players and it changed sponsors with the Emirates patch replacing Spicers Paper and the club heat pressing Adidas on them.

image.jpg

Fremantles 1995 away strip before they even had a sponsor. Given to me from an old Freo fan and it was given to him by a bloke that worked at the club when they first came in.

image.jpg

Fitzroy :-(

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion What Footy Jumpers/Sports Uniforms Do You Own?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back