Discussion What Footy Jumpers/Sports Uniforms Do You Own?

Remove this Banner Ad

Finally got my baby, the 2013 clash guernsey. The first thing I noticed was the material was very much like a wetsuit ( which Stormageddon has mentioned before), I gain this is so that when the jumper get's wet it absorbs the water and doesn't get you wet. I love how the bottom of the guernsey flaps down, it's alot more comfortable with the bottom not fully round. Also a nice touch having a pouch stitch.

SAM_1955.jpg
SAM_1959.jpg

SAM_1956.jpg
SAM_1960.jpg
SAM_1961-1.jpg

You can get PI netball skirts?

If you know the player. :p I assume it's the same as a replica, we'll see.

I don't follow netball, and I honestly thought you were being clever, being a Port supporter, in saying you were getting a Nathan Van Berlo PI.

Funnily enough, it's pronounced "Van Berto" rhyming with Van Berlo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Confused. This is last year's kit, I'm pretty sure THB got for a steal, something like $20 including postage from the AVFC shop.

and as far as I know it's a replica with Benteke numbering

o_O That's weird. It's very different to my 12/13 replica.

got this beauty the other day

snip

I got the same shirt with Gabby Agbonlahor's name and number last week :) I'm guessing you took advantage of the online store selling them for 5 pounds like I did? $27 including postage and name and number printing was brilliant.

Ordered the day after he scored the brace against Norwich which basically kept us up.

It's quite comfortable, my only issue with it is that it's probably a bit baggier around the waist than it is around the shoulders. Very happy to have it added to my collection though.

Post pics for comparison? The Half Back did you just get a replica?
I got the same shirt with Gabby Agbonlahor's name and number last week :) I'm guessing you took advantage of the online store selling them for 5 pounds like I did? $27 including postage and name and number printing was brilliant.

Ordered the day after he scored the brace against Norwich which basically kept us up.

It's quite comfortable, my only issue with it is that it's probably a bit baggier around the waist than it is around the shoulders. Very happy to have it added to my collection though.
As far as I know it is a replica?

And yeah got it for really cheap ;)

A couple of PI goalkeeper shirts

Brasil:
BNRPwGYCUAEkeCS.jpg
BNRP0BkCAAEe2aA.jpg

Australia:
BNRP-_aCAAEafV3.jpg
BNRRF89CYAAOYJQ.jpg

Detail printed on the inside of the shirt behind the national team crests:
BNRP6_kCYAAAsoa.jpg
BNRRK8gCYAALIj4.jpg

When compared to the off the shelf (OTS) keeper shirts the following differences are apparent:

BNRRO6tCEAAvlzh.jpg

Nike 'Swoosh' is printed on the PI's, embroidered on the OTS
Size info at neck is printed on PI's, an actual tag on the OTS
PI's have air holes down the sides of the shirts
Dri-Fit on the left lower front is printed on the PI's, embroidered on the OTS
No Authentic tag at lower right on the OTS

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion What Footy Jumpers/Sports Uniforms Do You Own?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back