Discussion What Footy Jumpers/Sports Uniforms Do You Own?

Remove this Banner Ad

For anyone in Perth;

19748423_1968832293346914_5261558215013121552_n.jpg

West Adelaide would be cool - but they haven't been sekem made for a very long time.

Keen to know what they actually have/had on that front.

Most anticipated jumper finally got here today, probably the final jumper I'll be buying for a while! Match worn Indigenous round Marcus Bontempelli Guernsey. Wish I got a 2016, but still very happy to have something of his. Going to probably get this one framed and put in the center wall of my lounge, should I frame it back or front? Was a little surprised it didn't come in a box/tin like most other clubs, not to phased though since I'm aiming to frame this one.

I know a lot of people weren't fans of the doggies Indigenous, but I reckon it looks pretty good, much better than their 2015/2016 versions.

Finally arrived. PI 2015 World Cup jumper. This one is a spare as there's no name or number on it

Love the World Cup Jumper you picked up a while back, that's awesome! I've got a couple of Australian cricket jumpers in my collection that I've picked up this year:

2007 ICC World Twenty20 Australia Vest - Player Spare, No Number (PI)
IMG_20170618_230149 - Copy.jpg

2009 ICC World Twenty20 Australia Vest - #20 Ben Hilfenhaus (PI, Signed)
IMG_20170613_213913 - Copy.jpg

IMG_20170613_213953 - Copy.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi, anyone got a 1998 North Melbourne #40 player issue jumper they want to sell?

that's arguably one of the most specific requests I've ever heard on this board.

Hi all im looking to c if anyone is selling any xl west coast heritage, 06 grand final, ochre or any old school guernseys thanks.

that's arguably one of the most specific requests I've ever heard on this board.
Okay here's my theory:

DanielBroome87 is chasing that specific jumper for a friend. His friend was born in 1978 (March 21 to be specific), then 30 years later on Saturday, March 21, North won the Ansett Cup pre-season comp. Next year is 2018, his friend's 40th birthday so he wants to give this specific guernsey as a gift.

Maybe...

Essendon AFL
A hand me down woolen guernsey Gary O'Donnell signature 10.
I have a heritage guernsey from when we played Hawthorn in 2006 signature allover from Dustin Fletcher to Joe Misiti.
2014 guernsey various signed including Carlisle and Dempsey.
Grey heritage round guernsey never worn, too large but same size as my
Number 9 2015 guernsey signed Brendon Goddard.

Soccer
Liverpool away black
Liverpool home white
Chelsea home

NBA
Ewing new York singlet
Shaw Orlando singlet

MLB
Wells blue jays

Hey there you still got the Gary o Donnell jumper by any chance and a picture of it?

Hello everyone
Looking for any Essendon jumpers preferably autographed as well from before 2004.
Thanks

I hear James Hird is selling a few...

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion What Footy Jumpers/Sports Uniforms Do You Own?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back