Discussion What Footy Jumpers/Sports Uniforms Do You Own?

Remove this Banner Ad

I've added way more to the collection since the last time I posted on this thread, but i'm still a few away from completing my collection..

1950's Northcote Dragons VFA jumper (match worn I think)

Still looking for:
1987 Brisbane Bears jumper (with BB logo on it):rolleyes:
2003, 2006,2007 Brisbane Lions Heritage Jumpers
1980's Fitzroy Jumper (with VFL logo on it)
2010 Gold Coast VFL jumper
2010 Team GWS TAC Cup jumper

If anyone has or knows where I could get any of these jumper it would be greatly appreciated:)

Any chance of a pic?

Heres an auction for a Fitzroy VFL jersey, though it is kids size...

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/FITZROY-V-F-...=AU_Sport_AFL_Merchandise&hash=item4cef36acf2

I now own this....

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330428008649&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

It's a Mid Gippsland FL rep jersey, and as MGFL has been a fav comp of mine for many years now, very pleased to pick one up.

Of course, it would have been nicer to have been a good enough footy player to pick one of them up for being selected for the rep game, but alas, I sucked as a footballer, even at a lower level like Mid Gippy :(

Nice one. Is this the eBay auction that you were keeping close to your chest? I would love to get my hands on an old LVFL jumper. Awesome rep side back in the day.

If anyone has the 2004 PAFC heritage jumper (which I doubt anyone would) I'd be happy to buy it of ya :)

looking everywhere for it, only heritage jumper I dont have

I own:

sth1.jpg

2005 home (signed by players from 05-2010)

2008 home

1909 sash heritage.

If anyone has the 2004 PAFC heritage jumper (which I doubt anyone would) I'd be happy to buy it of ya :)

looking everywhere for it, only heritage jumper I dont have

Does that mean you have this one?
Port-Adelaide-Heritage-2007.gif

It's a great modern version of the prison bars design. (the PAMFC ones look cheap and crappy)

I don't have the 2007 one (the jumper in your post) but I've got the 05 heritage jumper they sold in the store and an 03 prison bar jumper framed. I think with our agreement with collingwood, we weren't allowed to produce any Prison bar jumper to buy unless it was match worn or something framed. We couldn't simply buy the jumper itself, so I don't have that one either

I don't have the 2007 one (the jumper in your post) but I've got the 05 heritage jumper they sold in the store and an 03 prison bar jumper framed. I think with our agreement with collingwood, we weren't allowed to produce any Prison bar jumper to buy unless it was match worn or something framed. We couldn't simply buy the jumper itself, so I don't have that one either

I have a prison bar one in my collection framed and signed by Russell Ebert with a great action shot of him. Looks great. Wrote to him and had him sign it through the post.

Any chance of a pic?

Here it is:

northcote2.jpg

I got it on eBay a while ago and have done some research into it (such as looking at old photos, footy cards etc.) and it looks like it is most likely an old match worn Northcote jumper. There is really no way of proving it however the guy I bought it off thought it was an old Northcote jumper aswell

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here it is:

northcote2.jpg

I got it on eBay a while ago and have done some research into it (such as looking at old photos, footy cards etc.) and it looks like it is most likely an old match worn Northcote jumper. There is really no way of proving it however the guy I bought it off thought it was an old Northcote jumper aswell

It's a ripping jumper no doubts about that, but I don't think it's Northcote.

They had a gold yoke and collar, and gold cuffs.

They did occasionally pop up with a gold V, but always had gold collar and cuffs.

IN GEELONG I OWN:

I have in Sekem Kids sizes:
Geelong: 1989 : VFL : LONGSLEEVE : (NO.5)
Geelong: 1991 : AFL : LONGSLEEVE : (NO.5) KIDS INCLUDED CLUB LOGO

In Adult:
Geelong: (EARLY 80'S): VFL :SHORTSLEEVE : MADE BY ADIDAS (LOGO ON INSIDE TAG)
Geelong: 1993 : OLD AFL : LONGSLEEVE: (NO.3) MADE BY : OVAL FORD
Geelong: 1997: OLD AFL : SHORTSLEEVE: (NO.9) MADE BY SEKEM : OVAL FORD
Geelong: 2004: AFL : LONGSLEEVE : (NO.29) : SLAZENGER : OVAL FORD
Geelong: 2009: AFL: LONGSLEEVE : (NO.29) : ISC : OVAL FORD

Alongside this I have a Geelong Duffel Coat (NO.29)

IN MISC I OWN:

FITZROY:1989: VFL : LONGSLEEVE
PORT MELBOURNE: EARLY 70'S : SHORTSLEEVE
WEST ADELAIDE: EARLY 80'S : SHORTSLEEVE
SOUTH ADELAIDE: LATE 80'S : SHORTSLEEVE

IN EAST FREMANTLE I OWN:

OLD EASTS: (No WAFL badge) : 1978 : THREE PANELS
SHARKS: WAFL : 1987: LONGSLEEVE : MONOGRAM AND HOOPS
SHARKS: WAFL-NEW LGO: 2004: SHARK LOGO

IN RUGBY(S) I OWN:

WALABIES: HOME : 2000 : VODAFONE : LONGSLEEVE
MANLY: 1976 (RETRO) : PIONER : WHITE WITH MAROON HOOPS

IN CELTIC I OWN

CELTIC : HOME : TOFFS : EUROPEAN CUP REPLICA : LONG
CELTIC: HOME : 2000-2 : UMBRO :NTL : (NO.26, MY SURNAME)
CELTIC: HOME : 2003-4 : UMBRO : CARLING: (HUNDRED YEARS OF HOOPS CELEBRATION SHIRT)
CELTIC: AWAY : 2002-4 : GOLD SHIRT : UMBRO : CARLING
CELTIC HOME: 2005-7: NIKE : CARLING
CELTIC HOME: 2007-2010: NIKE : CARLING
CELTIC AWAY: 2009-10 : NIKE: CARLING : BUMBLE-BEE KIT

IN WORLD GAME I OWN:

NUFC : HOME : 1996-7 : ADIDAS : NEWCASTLE BROWN ALE : SHORT
LEEDS : AWAY :2001-2 : NIKE : BLUE WITH GOLD : (KEWELL NO.10)
REAL MADRID: HOME: 2009-10: NIKE : BWIN

Here it is:

northcote2.jpg

As far as I am aware, this was the design of Northcote. Sad to see them drop out of the VFA. Awesome suburban ground. Great for cricket.

Just got an old woollen Old Xaverians VAFA jumper that I'm looking forward to getting some of their old time greats to sign. The dominant club in the comp.

As far as I am aware, this was the design of Northcote. Sad to see them drop out of the VFA. Awesome suburban ground. Great for cricket.

Just got an old woollen Old Xaverians VAFA jumper that I'm looking forward to getting some of their old time greats to sign. The dominant club in the comp.

See my post above.

Michael Wilson game worn jumper from 2005. Has the little GPS tracking pocket above the number.

311ny52.jpg

2009 version of the new jumper offered to members only.

2r4mlo8.jpg

Bepe Signori era Lazio home shirt.

1orjw4.jpg

Late 80's era Newcastle United shirt. The thin stripes on one side were worn on Newcastle shirts whenever they spent time in the second division.

2vtuop5.jpg

Balmain Tigers mid-80's era with Alpha Micro Computers sponsorship.

2usyed1.jpg

Early 90's Balmain jersey with no sponsor.

9gc4nl.jpg

1999 Balmain jersey signed by captain Darren Senter and Craig Field who happened to be in the shop when i bought it.

2luf3no.jpg

Balmain jumper worn in the last ever game before the merger with Western Suburbs. This jersey was worn to commemorate the 1989 Grand Final against Canberra and was only available via custom order through the club.

16ly6ab.jpg

80's era NSW City Representative jersey.

dvrki0.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion What Footy Jumpers/Sports Uniforms Do You Own?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back