Discussion What Footy Jumpers/Sports Uniforms Do You Own?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey everyone... looking for a Hawthorn PI Guernsey from 2015... preferably XL-2XL if anyone could help me that'd be great thanks

After a 2003 port heritage prison bar jumper if anyone has one they wish to offload? Doesn't have to be player issue retail is fine send me a message

The 2003 edition was definitely not made available to the public, the 2004 one I'm pretty sure I saw them at the old AFL store in Adelaide. They had the 2005 jumper there as well.

2005 (blue and white horizontal stripes) was definitely available as a replica, i.e no spandex side panels, etc. Still not sure about 2004. I have seen a few PI 2004 (the magenta jumpers) without numbers so it may have been some of these that made it into stores.

So..All my photos I have posted in this thread over the years of my jumpers are no longer visible due to photobuckets new 3rd party hosting bullsh*t. :( Unless you pay $400 a year lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Newest Addition.
2017 match worn Josh kennedy XBlades Boots.
Signed and inscribed.

From the info i gathered from where i obtained from. And serching photos. High possibility that they were infact worn for the first 9 rounds of the 2017 season. So a few bags in that and a Derby Medal along the way.
Hammered and with no sense of smell, they absolutely reek.

[URL=http://s1376.photobucket.com/user/Cam_Anthony/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20170901_162718_zps4tsopmad.jpg.html][/URL]

[URL=http://s1376.photobucket.com/user/Cam_Anthony/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20170901_162743_zpskrut6gof.jpg.html][/URL]

[URL=http://s1376.photobucket.com/user/Cam_Anthony/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20170901_162808_zpso2gsrjje.jpg.html][/URL]

Newest Addition.
2017 match worn Josh kennedy XBlades Boots.
Signed and inscribed.

From the info i gathered from where i obtained from. And serching photos. High possibility that they were infact worn for the first 9 rounds of the 2017 season. So a few bags in that and a Derby Medal along the way.
Hammered and with no sense of smell, they absolutely reek.

Actually blows my mind how shit a condition professional footballers keep their boots in. Especially when you compare them to the extreme lengths soccer players go to with theirs. Even down to amateur level, there is almost no-one that cleans their boots after a game and then complains in Round 9 after a few wet matches that the sole plate has started to split from the upper.

Nice, how did you get the Port 2006 clash Heritage guernsey? (Mahoney's by the looks of the number).
I got it through a fellow collector. Port had a big sale at the end of 06 when we went from Nike to Reebok. Have also seen a Salopek and a Thurstans in other collections. I've also got a Brad Symes 10 year guernsey which we wore in Wangas last game in round 1 2006 which came from the same sale.

I got it through a fellow collector. Port had a big sale at the end of 06 when we went from Nike to Reebok. Have also seen a Salopek and a Thurstans in other collections. I've also got a Brad Symes 10 year guernsey which we wore in Wangas last game in round 1 2006 which came from the same sale.

Wow, that's awesome mate. I'm a huge Daniel Motlop fan, have been since he joined the Power in 06'. I'm definitely after his Heritage Guernsey from that match if it pops up, highly doubtful though....

Got this one in the mail today - Max Hudghton 2004 player issue

eBay seller images
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

In the flesh (far right corner)
saint-kilda-run-their-warm-up-laps-on-september-9-2004-during-the-st-picture-id51275936

Still don't get why, in 2004, they were still stiching numbers on, when say puma had sublimated numbers from 1996?? It's not as though piping hot (or whoever actually made them) couldn't sublimate, because clearly everything on the front is. I don't get it. I know some of the dogs guernseys from the mid 2000's were the same.

Still don't get why, in 2004, they were still stiching numbers on, when say puma had sublimated numbers from 1996?? It's not as though piping hot (or whoever actually made them) couldn't sublimate, because clearly everything on the front is. I don't get it. I know some of the dogs guernseys from the mid 2000's were the same.

02 was the last year for Freo

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion What Footy Jumpers/Sports Uniforms Do You Own?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back