What have Carlton supporters got to be excited about in 2014?

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for Leppa. :)

Disappointed to lose him, but a senior job is a senior job, evne if it is at the Brions.

Oh and thanks for your finals spot, enjoy your holidays next year :thumbsu:

Guess we were a little bit premature in thinking that Brions supporters had actually gained an understanding of football by now.

We may well miss the 8 (though I still doubt it), but it won't be the Brions taking our place, you'll be safely in the bottom 4.

Why the actual **** are West Coast on the list?
Crazy Simmo has already milned that club for the next 10 years - Terry Wallace style.

A healthy Naitanui alone is enough to get them excited though.

Why not? We were so close against Geelong, if the umpires had been fair in that game (And the other 4-5 games before that) We would of made the finals.

We are finals materials, the umpires have just screwed us over this year, hard to win games when the umpires butt**** you every match.

If you are referring to the current exodus, well we managed to beat Norf this year without any of the bloody sooks...And without Beamer and Black. Our list should be top eight in 2014.
Surely, this is a gee up. You're not serious are you?
If not, what you're saying is that it's the umps fault you weren't in the finals and challenging for top 4.
Give yourself an uppercut

Watching Bryce Gibbs play. :hearts:
Mackie has the weirdest long face
The distance from his eyes to his mouth is ridiculous. Related to Makybe Judd.
138818.jpg

Puncey chick features.
Soft as butter.
Be a bloke and get a blemish, a scar, a pimple scar - anything.

Mackie has the weirdest long face
The distance from his eyes to his mouth is ridiculous. Related to Makybe Judd.
138818.jpg

Puncey chick features.
Soft as butter.
Be a bloke and get a blemish, a scar, a pimple scar - anything.
There is a lot of jealousy in that post. And how come you don't you like "puncy chick features"? Are you ghey?? It's ok if you are.

There is a lot of jealousy in that post. And how come you don't you like "puncy chick features"? Are you ghey?? It's ok if you are.
Not jealous T2M. And it's probably the opposite of gay, I don't know, maybe I am. See, when I see a feminine face, I actually want it to be a chick.
He must cross dress.

Not jealous T2M. And it's probably the opposite of gay, I don't know, maybe I am. See, when I see a feminine face, I actually want it to be a chick.
He must cross dress.

Now you are imagining him cross dressing? I think you really have something for him. It is kind of adorable that you are now discovering your ghey side. I am so proud that I have helped you on your journey of self discovery.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If i was a carlton supporter i'd be looking forward to the free sausage sizzle.
It'll most likely appear after a loss to one of the up and coming teams such as GC or WB in about Mid-June.
Nothing bad about a free sausage!:thumbsu:

Hey OP with Franklin now at the swans, you are a serious Roughead injury away from being out of the 8 in 2014. Mitchell, Sewell, Lewis, Hodge, Hale, Lake, all 30 ++ and will be in step decline.

Judd, Murphy, Thomas, Gibbs & Carrazzo will all be A grade mids in 2014

Kruezer will realise his potential and become the best ruckman in the AFL in 2014

Henderson will become the AFL's best swingman with his ability to play forward or back in 2014.

Menzel, Garlett and Yarran will kick over 100 goals between them in 2014.

Jamison will be the AA fullback in 2014.

Plenty to get excited about if you are a blues fan and I am certain that we will finish in the top 4.

Judd, Murphy, Thomas, Gibbs & Carrazzo will all be A grade mids in 2014

Kruezer will realise his potential and become the best ruckman in the AFL in 2014

Henderson will become the AFL's best swingman with his ability to play forward or back in 2014.

Menzel, Garlett and Yarran will kick over 100 goals between them in 2014.

Jamison will be the AA fullback in 2014.

Plenty to get excited about if you are a blues fan and I am certain that we will finish in the top 4.
TL;DR Hot4Cox

Remove this Banner Ad

What have Carlton supporters got to be excited about in 2014?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back