What have Carlton supporters got to be excited about in 2014?

Remove this Banner Ad

Judd, Murphy, Thomas, Gibbs & Carrazzo will all be A grade mids in 2014

Kruezer will realise his potential and become the best ruckman in the AFL in 2014

Henderson will become the AFL's best swingman with his ability to play forward or back in 2014.

Menzel, Garlett and Yarran will kick over 100 goals between them in 2014.

Jamison will be the AA fullback in 2014.

Plenty to get excited about if you are a blues fan and I am certain that we will finish in the top 4.
The spud has been removed from Henderspud.
I was calling him Hender as the year wore on, but I now think he's worthy of being called Henderson.
The rest of your post is wrong , and you left out your best midfielder.

Now you are imagining him cross dressing? I think you really have something for him. It is kind of adorable that you are now discovering your ghey side. I am so proud that I have helped you on your journey of self discovery.
It's OK T2M, it was bothering me last night, and it wasn't until session number 4 with the missus last night, or should I say this morning, that I realised I was in the clear. You should have seen us T2M, at one stage I was hanging from the ceiling fan on speed 3. Some crazy shit.

Mackie has the weirdest long face
The distance from his eyes to his mouth is ridiculous. Related to Makybe Judd.
138818.jpg

Puncey chick features.
Soft as butter.
Be a bloke and get a blemish, a scar, a pimple scar - anything.

bloody hell your right Les. He is ugly as heck horse head.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's OK T2M, it was bothering me last night, and it wasn't until session number 4 with the missus last night, or should I say this morning, that I realised I was in the clear. You should have seen us T2M, at one stage I was hanging from the ceiling fan on speed 3. Some crazy shit.
Gross. No thanks!! Please don't put horrible miages like that in my head. I will have to stare at Bryce Gibbs pictures for hours now to clear my mind.

you'd know all about bleeding arses macvibrator - poor Collingwobbler flog.
carltcheats are the king of arse bleeding 1 finals win in 13+ years and 3 AFL spoons all with cheating losers :p:thumbsdown:
Hawks 2 flags 1runners up heaps of finals wins :D:thumbsu:
Pies 1 flag 1 draw 3 loses in grand finals and heaps of finals win :p:thumbsu:
I think i know who's arse is bleeding , Justanarsedribbler blood blood .. Buy some pads for you're hairy arse loser:D

blahblahblah...

Menzel, Garlett and Yarran will kick over 100 goals between them in 2014

blahblahblah...

roflwhat?

Has he even kicked 10 goals in his life?

Have you been into James Tirds stash of the good gear?

Remove this Banner Ad

What have Carlton supporters got to be excited about in 2014?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back