Prediction whaT If we’re good now? *nods head*

Remove this Banner Ad

sick team america GIF

Imagine if the list was any good. Phwoarrr.
Lol the people who said this will be the first to deploy intense hubris about how good the list is and how awesome they are at their jobs.

We are playing a depleted Demons next week too.

Then we owe the Crows one, but they are probably playing better footy then Sydney.

The real test will be Freo in Perth, and that might define - a top 2,4 or 6 finish… and who we play.

As much as I love going to the footy (live in qld), I hope we don’t draw the Lions at the Gabba…

We absolutely obliterated the Swans midfield.

Saw things I didn't like but winning by 100 points what do you actually say?

Dixon is as proppy as anything. There's no way he's not a week by week proposition.

I don't want Ratugolea having shots at goal.

These guys were being force fed by our midfield. They simply could not avoid getting opportunities.

I will pick Mitch Georgiades over any forward in the AFL. I will take Willie over Pickitt all day every day.

Jordan Sweet is still in the good books but 0 clearances against Grundy. Do you need clearances when you have a absolute gun in Jason Horne Francis in the middle or do you just get out of the way? Not sure.

We have the best midfield in the AFL and the Swans couldn't do a thing about it but we are not going to get away with that midfield doing the heavy lifting forever.

The improvement has come with the return of Rioli and moving Rat up forward.
Also Rozee now playing fully fit and Marshall being out and the dropping of Jed.
JHF playing more forward and the improvement in Wines and Drew in the midfield.
You could also add the dropping of players that don’t go in hard enough like Burton and Finn have also made a difference.
Add to that we have jammed the best mid season draft player ever.
The question,is the list good enough to win a flag I’d say no, but if you ask is the list good enough to win a flag in 2024 with no real stand out sides I’d say anything is possible.
As I said months ago you could pick two teams to play off and miss with both, it’s really anyone’s to take.

I think we’re absolutely capable of going all the way. You don’t destroy the ladder leader by 112 points and sit 2nd after 21 rounds unless you’re capable. The test as always is:

• can we maintain what we showed last night for the last 3 rounds
  • can we win in finals

Last night was great to watch, but it’s not mission accomplished yet. Another finals failure and we still should be moving Ken on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I so want to believe.

Not there yet
I will not!

If we do somehow make a GF I will suspend my disbelief to enjoy the day.

I refuse to believe in finals.

I don't think the question are we good now is the most important question, I think the question is are we being well coached because there have been many decisions in the last month or so in different areas that has gotten this team playing to its potential which is what a good coach is meant to do.

Kenny can't kick it for 'em!!!
Players kick goals that’s one thing that’s never changed.
That’s part of being a professional sportsman, it’s there job to kick goals being employed as forwards.
It’s like the workplace, some are better at there jobs than others.
These are not Apprentices learning the job, they’re fully qualified and highly paid professionals.

Beat Melbourne and Adelaide and we are a good chance in September. For what ever reason Sydney didn’t rock up, we have played 6 quarters of fabulous footy, Goodwin and Nicks will be picking it apart and putting something in place to stop it. If we can find a way or another way to find the victory, maybe Hinkley will deliver the ever elusive premiership we crave

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction whaT If we’re good now? *nods head*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back