What is the worst action you've seen or heard that was committed by AFL footy fans?

Remove this Banner Ad

In the 70's there was a fight in the crowd in the outer at Princes Park (Optus Oval or MC Labour park for you nembies) and someone died.

That has to be the low ebb mark for crowd actions in the history of footy.

Remember it was after Round 1, 1982 Carlton v Fitzroy, PP,game was a draw.
Think the guy's name was Dickson.

Remember it was after Round 1, 1982 Carlton v Fitzroy, PP,game was a draw.
Think the guy's name was Dickson.

OK thanks - Didn't realise it was as late as 1982.

What a sad day that must have been - go to the footy for a afternoon and a death occurs.

Bunch of Bomber supporters abusing the **** out of the indigenous blokes playing for North in the late 90s :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

the adelaide morons that totally keyed an adelaide player's car in the club carpark. he was an adelaide guy who had just come back from playing in vic - had vic plates on the car.

I Assume you are talking about when he was Coach of Adelaide? Can you remind me of what went on exactly.

Kleos

If memory serves me correctly supporters found out where he lived and vandalised his mail box and home. Then at primary school his two girls copped much verbal abuse (don't know about physical) from other students regarding their father's inability to get the best out of the players. This occurred in July when it became apparent that they weren't going to make the finals for the 3rd straight year, and because of the media hype and belief regarding his potential as a great coach.

Attack the coach (verbally) if you must, but leave the family out of it!

I was pretty annoyed when some Adelaide fans started racially abusing me and a few mates at a pre-season game way back in 94

Morons..

Adelaide fans blocking the female toilet entrance at AAMI stadium and not allowing my wife to go cause she was wearing a Roo's scarfe:mad:

To make matters worse one moron pulled out the "old fella" and starting releiving himself in our direction....I suppose we were in Adelaide:rolleyes:

thats disgraceful

steve lawrence, you are a **** head of the highest order...

I gather you lack general reading skills?

read again idiot:

"But, it wasn't my old sparring partner Steve Lawrence's voice. At this stage, I became suspicious and a little pissed off."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the lowest points I have seen was about 3 years ago. Sitting behind the city end goals at Skilled. Adelaide ran over the top of the Cats and won by three goals or so.

Two females, one Adelaide and one Cats start exchanging words which was fine until the Cats supporter king hit the other with a 3/4 full coke bottle. It was the last game my Gran went to before she passed and it sticks in my memory for the wrong reasons.

But in soccer the game is so boring that a punch up is the only entertainment

So one week footy is boring and going backwards sideways and chipping.. but now your having a dig at soccer, again...

but no doubt you would have been out in full force around world cup last year cheering on the aussies, but once its over you bag soccer again...hypocrit

typical moronic bogan you are

At the first game of VFL football I went to in 1979, after moving to Melbourne from Perth, some idiot threw a full beer can and hit Carl Ditterich in the head, knocking him out.

two adult male freo supporters giving heaps (swearing and all) to a young kid (about 8 years old) who was with his mum down rokeby road after a dockers win a few years ago. what was even worse was that my two friends stooped to their level and punched them both out.:thumbsdown:

Worst thing that ive been involved in was some western bulldogs supporter racially abusing me during a game last season. The dirty uneducated racist w***er pig told me something along the lines that 'what was i doign at the footy, i should be watching my sport, soccer'. then went on to bring out the wog call etc etc... Really made the blood boil, but the piece of $hit wasnt worth it. Ill never understand how people can get pi$$ed off light beer? He was with HIS DAUGHTER and a mate. Yeah, nice morals to teach your daughter you scumbag! When the siren went and we had won, that was satisfaction enough to watch him leave and give him absolute $hit!!!

Its mainly the uneducated unsophisticated w***ers that get into scuffles at the footy...

the essendon fans queueing outside the ticket gates at the mcg for grand final seeding before and during the 2001 prelim rather than actually going inside the ground to see if the team even made it.

Worst thing that ive been involved in was some western bulldogs supporter racially abusing me during a game last season. The dirty uneducated racist w***er pig told me something along the lines that 'what was i doign at the footy, i should be watching my sport, soccer'. then went on to bring out the wog call etc etc... Really made the blood boil, but the piece of $hit wasnt worth it. Ill never understand how people can get pi$$ed off light beer? He was with HIS DAUGHTER and a mate. Yeah, nice morals to teach your daughter you scumbag! When the siren went and we had won, that was satisfaction enough to watch him leave and give him absolute $hit!!!

Its mainly the uneducated unsophisticated w***ers that get into scuffles at the footy...

You should have kicked him out of your cab ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

What is the worst action you've seen or heard that was committed by AFL footy fans?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back