What music album best represents each club?

Remove this Banner Ad

Rory said:
This could apply to the Bulldogs and Kangaroos. Its the Song I'll be gone by Spectrum couldnt find the album cover but it was the song that went...

Someday I"ll have money, money isnt easy to come by

By the time its come by I'll be gone

Ill sing my song and I'll be gone

from wikpedia ...

Just prior to being signed up by EMI, Spectrum cut a demo single which they hawked around to record companies as a 7" acetate. One side was an early, folky version of one of the newer songs in their set, "I'll Be Gone"; the flip was another original, "You Just Can't Win". :D

Carlton this century
B000A2H7AY.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Collingwood the last 3 Septembers :(
B000255LKW.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Again, Carlton
B000002U3V.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Daicosian Didak said:
How old are you? You carry on and react to everything on here like a six year old, who's ice cream just hit the deck!
Learn to laugh once in a while princess :thumbsdown:

:D really couldnt of put the words any better myself. Poor toots goes a bit sour when outdone. But what can you do? Live and learn. Some ppl just arent worth the effort.;)

Rory said:
This could apply to the Bulldogs and Kangaroos. Its the Song I'll be gone by Spectrum couldnt find the album cover but it was the song that went...

Someday I"ll have money, money isnt easy to come by

By the time its come by I'll be gone

Ill sing my song and I'll be gone

:D Obviously you didnt see your financial result last yr, taking in the $200k you were given by the AFL, its a cool million dollar loss:)

And going by training today it looks like your players can afford shoes now either.:D

Bulldogs...

393478.jpg

Damaged - Purified In Pain

Daicosian Didak said:
How old are you? You carry on and react to everything on here like a six year old, who's ice cream just hit the deck!
Learn to laugh once in a while princess :thumbsdown:
Good grief. What are you doing giving kids icecreams? We have got one of the worst obesity problems of any country and here you are promoting one of the most unhealthy foods. Shame shame shame! :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

What music album best represents each club?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back