Mega Thread What really grinds my gears.

Remove this Banner Ad

Move to Toowoomba, where the bus company thinks you don't leave the house past 5pm or on the weekends :confused:
Lol I don't have to... I used to live in the public transport black hole otherwise known as Tanah Merah.... was a 30 minute walk up a massive hill to get home from my nearest bus stop too

This prick at work who jammed and subsequently bruised his finger that has been off work for 6 weeks and counting. Goes to the doctors every 2nd day to get the 'dressing' changed.

Same guy referred to himself as a flower when a bee would not leave him alone.....i laughed...alot

*******s who don't clean their knives when using the butter. Who gave you the idea I want your second hand vegemite as a part of my sandwich ?

Also people who steal other people's lunches from the crib room.

Die, you campaigners.

I left my lunch out in aboit 45 degree sun,really was keen on my yoghurt so i went and swapped it out with someones in the fridge......good times

I do this every time. It's not to save .43 of a second when I drive out either. I'd rather back into an empty spot than back out into shopping centre traffic. And you don't have to wait for me to manoeuvre because I know how to drive. Munch my plums buddy!

Interesting. I'd have to say it's probably instructive that your response is all about how you like greatly inconveniencing other people so that it benefits you slightly.

Then revised to include some BS about safety.

If you pull that backing in shit in front of me, I may munch your plums; but they'll be grated over a salad nicoise first.

I once had a trip to LA when I had an aisle seat in the middle section of 4 seats. The plane starts to fill, no one is sitting in the seats next to me... 3 empty seats next to me. I'm reading the play and spread my stuff across all the other seats thinking... 'dis gunna be good.

Just before take off stewardess comes up and says "sir, we have a lady in distress that would appreciate some extra room, would you mind if she sat here".... what, am I going to be a total campaigner and say no? Next thing you know this ****en behemoth blek lady waddles up and takes up 2 seats. She says thank you, so I says your welcome, but inside I'm like...

Ffffuuuuuuu_04fdaf_5520184.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting. I'd have to say it's probably instructive that your response is all about how you like greatly inconveniencing other people so that it benefits you slightly.

Then revised to include some BS about safety.

If you pull that backing in shit in front of me, I may munch your plums; but they'll be grated over a salad nicoise first.

Greatly inconveniencing people? Mate, you need to cope with life a little better.

Greatly inconveniencing people? Mate, you need to cope with life a little better.

I'd much prefer someone driving out of a spot, than backing out and straight into me.

I hate it when people must reverse park, into a tight spot, on a one lane road, purely because they don't want to park 20 or 30 metres away. This would be fine if you knew how to do it, but I frequently run into the ones that don't.

I'd much prefer someone driving out of a spot, than backing out and straight into me.

I hate it when people must reverse park, into a tight spot, on a one lane road, purely because they don't want to park 20 or 30 metres away. This would be fine if you knew how to do it, but I frequently run into the ones that don't.
Yep. Especially soccer mums who drive larger people movers and 4WDs. Pisees me off too!

Lazy people at work who can't be bothered working so they feign an injury and keep themselves on light duties for extended periods.
You'd be surprised how much hard work it takes to fake an injury at work.

It's exhausting.

You'd be surprised how much hard work it takes to fake an injury at work.

It's exhausting.
Depends on the person I guess. I imagine bullshitting would take up a lot of your mental energy... I don't understand why people don't just find something else if they don't like the type of work they do, though.

This isn't exclusive to 4wd drivers though,although the mother suv drivers shit me to tears.
:mad:

Vic roads should never give out an automatic licence.

Learn to drive a f..up..kin manual

Car companies always advertising the manual price for a car when theres minimal actual manual models in stock

West

West Coast Eagles
Greater Western Sydney Giants (way too ******* long)
Western Bulldogs (West of where?

AFL pls

Perth Eagles / Perth Football Club
Western Sydney Giants / Western Sydney AFC
Footscray Bulldogs / FFC

Done.

Western Power

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread What really grinds my gears.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back