What shits ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

I think you’re getting some pushback on this, in part due to the self-righteousness. But you also acknowledge that most people do it. You're having a crack at “most people” - you’re going to get some clap backs 🤣
100%, I know I'm in a minority on this. I also acknowledge when I'm the one on the wrong side of the moral fence (I buy way too many packaged products), and accept when people smugly tell me so. I just happen to be right about this, and am unsurprised that people who are evidently part of the problem, want to argue in vain. They are dead wrong, but that's on them.
I reckon someone did donuts on Kong's lawn.
Interrupted me while I was yelling at clouds, too.

100%, I know I'm in a minority on this. I also acknowledge when I'm the one on the wrong side of the moral fence (I buy way too many packaged products), and accept when people smugly tell me so. I just happen to be right about this, and am unsurprised that people who are evidently part of the problem, want to argue in vain. They are dead wrong, but that's on them.

Interrupted me while I was yelling at clouds, too.
I wish I could sit in my bubble like you do and believe everyone should live like I do.

Must be nice to have lived such a naive sheltered life.

I wish I could sit in my bubble like you do and believe everyone should live like I do.

Must be nice to have lived such a naive sheltered life.
The irony.

It's a lack of thinking outside people's direct existences that is part of the problem.

It's also looking at other parts of the world that drive far less than we do that helps me know it's possible.

Keep doing you, though.

You may well be right, but this is 1000% the correct way to get people offside.
Haha I know. I'm actually being a bit tongue in cheek with the sanctimonious stuff, but the point I'm trying to make is legitimate.

If I was in a different setting, I would absolutely approach this differently and more diplomatically.

The irony.

It's a lack of thinking outside people's direct existences that is part of the problem.

It's also looking at other parts of the world that drive far less than we do that helps me know it's possible.

Keep doing you, though.
Don’t blame the player, blame the game.

If I could live in a 20 minute neighbourhood I’d 100% sell my car and let my license lapse

Haha I know. I'm actually being a bit tongue in cheek with the sanctimonious stuff, but the point I'm trying to make is legitimate.

If I was in a different setting, I would absolutely approach this differently and more diplomatically.
It's the what shits ya thread, not the environment and sustainability or whatever thread, so if it shits ya then have at it.

Having grown up regionally, I see the other side of it where it shits people what shits you. An extreme example was some dick on the wireless complaining about the lack of uptake in electric vehicles in the Northern Territory.

The irony.

Keep doing you, though.
Yes you have a serious inability to do it. But when you've lived your life as naively as you then its hard to blame you for it.

Try living somewhere other than your little one state bubble for awhile and come back. Go get life experiences and then judge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes you have a serious inability to do it. But when you've lived your life as naively as you then its hard to blame you for it.

Try living somewhere other than your little one state bubble for awhile and come back. Go get life experiences and then judge.
I've lived interstate, albeit briefly, and about a year and a half overseas.

Have been in 40 different countries, while you live.. where?

Don't play this game. You'll lose.

I've lived interstate, albeit briefly, and about a year and a half overseas.

Have been in 40 different countries, while you live.. where?

Don't play this game. You'll lose.
Hmm. For someone who doesn't mind throwing out the sweep generalisations you sure seem upset I made some about you.

Funny that.

It wasn't a game, just wondered how you'd like your own medicine. 😂

Hmm. For someone who doesn't mind throwing out the sweep generalisations you sure seem upset I made some about you.

Funny that.

It wasn't a game, just wondered how you'd like your own medicine. 😂
Fair, although I notice you didn't bite. I win. 😍

Right, who else can we shit all over?

Fair, although I notice you didn't bite. I win. 😍

Right, who else can we s**t all over?
w***ers who thinking travelling on Mummy and Daddy's dime counts as world experience?

Absolutely. Who did that?
You did with your clever post. I know this is the part where you'll hyper fixate on words and say "I never said that", when we both know your joke was a funny (and I genuinely laughed) way of baiting me.

Say you didn't, we know.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back