What star sign are you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Chief said:
Here's the thing girls: You're just girls. You're not expected to know what you want and you're proving that assumption quite nicely.

But seriously you both sound like you don't think you deserve to have someone as a good companion. You reject normal blokes and go for ones who will **** you around. I don't think it is the guys who are dumb. You just have freaky issues and think anyone who is OK with that is a loser.

:rolleyes:

Shove your psycho babble chief. I was being tongue in cheek with my conumdrum. I don't like a$$hole guys but i don't like sucky guys either. I have a high expectation of love and won't settle for anything less.

:thumbsdown:

PowerKat said:
Not really Mr Moody. ;) I am none of these things. I don't need a horoscope to help me through life (I never read them), I have just found over the years, wth the more people I have known reasonably well, that the described main traits of people's astrological signs has some truth. It doesn't seem unreasonable to me that there is an influence. Of course there are many other factors that make a person who they are but, I have also been surprised with how people continue to demonstrate the main traits of their astrological sign.
I never have.

Did anyone read this? At all?

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=277026

Take a classroom full of children and tell them they have been specially chosen to be in this class for their intelligence. Add a teacher who has been told this is an especially gifted class and that he has been chosen to bring out their best. Watch the kids results soar.

Similar with astrology. You see what you want to see. People act like they believe they are perceived. It's gestalt. It's Mabo. It's the vibe of the thing.

Chief said:
I never have.

Did anyone read this? At all?

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=277026

Take a classroom full of children and tell them they have been specially chosen to be in this class for their intelligence. Add a teacher who has been told this is an especially gifted class and that he has been chosen to bring out their best. Watch the kids results soar.

Similar with astrology. You see what you want to see. People act like they believe they are perceived. It's gestalt. It's Mabo. It's the vibe of the thing.

I've pretty much guessed (correctly) my friends rising signs. I know them so well, i know their sun sign and i can pretty much accurately guess their rising sign every time. I'm never wrong.

how do you explain that cheif?

I'm a Snake :)
I love the star sign and Chinese sign I ended up with :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the chinese year thing I'm a Boar:

People born in the Year of the Pig are chivalrous and gallant. Whatever they do, they do with all their strength. For Boar Year people, there is no left or right and there is no retreat. They have tremendous fortitude and great honesty. They don't make many friends but they make them for life, and anyone having a Boar Year friend is fortunate for they are extremely loyal. They don't talk much but have a great thirst for knowledge. They study a great deal and are generally well informed. Boar people are quick tempered, yet they hate arguments and quarreling. They are kind to their loved ones. No matter how bad problems seem to be, Boar people try to work them out, honestly if sometimes impulsively. They are most compatible with Rabbits and Sheep.

Sounds like me in some ways i.e. I'm honest and loyal - and I have a thirst for knowledge, but I LOVE arguing and fighting, and I talk a lot.

People born in the Year of the Snake are deep. They say little and possess great wisdom. They never have to worry about money; they are financially fortunate. Snake people are often quite vain, selfish, and a bit stingy. Yet they have tremendous sympathy for others and try to help those less fortunate. Snake people tend to overdo, since they have doubts about other people's judgment and prefer to rely on themselves. They are determined in whatever they do and hate to fail. Although calm on the surface, they are intense and passionate. Snake people are usually good-looking and sometimes have marital problems because they are fickle. They are most compatible with the Ox and Rooster.

Rofl at the goodlooking bit, but I am incredibly selfish and vain.

Brittany said:
People born in the Year of the Snake are deep. They say little and possess great wisdom. They never have to worry about money; they are financially fortunate. Snake people are often quite vain, selfish, and a bit stingy. Yet they have tremendous sympathy for others and try to help those less fortunate. Snake people tend to overdo, since they have doubts about other people's judgment and prefer to rely on themselves. They are determined in whatever they do and hate to fail. Although calm on the surface, they are intense and passionate. Snake people are usually good-looking and sometimes have marital problems because they are fickle. They are most compatible with the Ox and Rooster.

Rofl at the goodlooking bit, but I am incredibly selfish and vain.

You are a wise old sage, britters. :D

You're like this guy:

guru_nanak.jpg

but hotter!

Rabbit - People born under the year of the Rabbit tend to be fortunately blessed, strong willed, hate disagreements, careful, unobtrusive, systematic and confident. The Rabbit is one of the most fortunate of all the Chinese star signs. With their live and let live attitude toward life they don't often get into trouble and seldom make enemies. Although they can often put themselves first due to their fondness for comfort, they are considerate, kind and thoughtful towards others. Rabbits are said to be elegant and kindly and the Rabbit is the symbol of long life. They are said to draw their life energy from the moon. Although being graceful, kind and sensitive and leading tranquil lives, they do have a tendency towards being removed, indifferent and somewhat temperamental. In business they do tend to be fortunate but this comes from being shrewd, crafty and hardnosed. On the whole the Rabbit likes an easy, good time and gives sensible solid advice, although they do shy away from commitments.

Capricorn.
Hence - Always right, totally perfect, methodical, standoffish, prudent, reliable and practical
Given to be always in a rush, as in ' always running late Capricorn ' .

Goat in Chinese astrology. Who cares about Chinese astrology.

Remove this Banner Ad

What star sign are you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back