Cancelled
Suspended
Veteran 10k Posts
Dec 8, 2004
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
I'm a pisces.

Eerily, I'm a very good swimmer :eek: proving once and for all that astrology is as real as israel.

Apparently pisces like me are associated with human emotions. Individuals born under this sign are thought to have a dreamy, romantic, sneaky, brilliant womaniziers, intelligent, handsome, brilliant, generous, emotional, receptive, affectionate, and honest character, but one which is also prone to exaggeration, fickleness, domineering, passiveness, hypersensitivity, and paranoia. Pisces is said by some astrologers to possess the qualities of all the previous eleven Signs of the Zodiac. In terms of anatomy, Pisces is said to rule feet, liver and lymphatics. In terms of geography Pisces is linked with Portugal, Spain, Egypt, and Scandinavia.

hah that sounds like faeces.

Taurus - like a stubborn stain that Easy Off Bam can't get off...

• Banned
Some famous pisceans include: Kurt Cobain, Albert Einstein, George Harrison, Michaelangelo, Bugsy Siegel, George Washington and Johnny Cash

This shows pisces can be a tortured sign of brilliance (plus a good dose of gangsterism).

On the flipside: Steve Irwin, Billy Crystal, Billy Corgan are all pisceans.

Showing that pisceans can also be annoying d1ckheads.

rick James said:
I'm a pisces.

Eerily, I'm a very good swimmer :eek: proving once and for all that astrology is as real as israel.

Apparently pisces like me are associated with human emotions. Individuals born under this sign are thought to have a dreamy, romantic, sneaky, brilliant womaniziers, intelligent, handsome, brilliant, generous, emotional, receptive, affectionate, and honest character, but one which is also prone to exaggeration, fickleness, domineering, passiveness, hypersensitivity, and paranoia. Pisces is said by some astrologers to possess the qualities of all the previous eleven Signs of the Zodiac. In terms of anatomy, Pisces is said to rule feet, liver and lymphatics. In terms of geography Pisces is linked with Portugal, Spain, Egypt, and Scandinavia.

you forgot prone to addiction and consuming to excess ;)

PowerKat said:
you forgot prone to addiction and consuming to excess ;)

That is true, though I was born on the 15th, which puts me closer to other end of the scale. (awesome pun) A more stubborn fish apparently.

But pisces dominate the liver, and the saying drink like a fish exists for a reason. :D

rick James said:
I'm a pisces.

Same star sign as me RJ.

I'm an Aries:-

Assertive, adventurous, energetic, pioneering, courageous, enthusiastic, confident, dynamic, forthright, determined. Also ...selfish, quick-tempered, impulsive, impatient, foolhardy, a bit of a daredevil.

Arians see themselves as consummate leaders (yes - I am!!). While they are excellent at initiating and overseeing projects, don't rely on them to be down in the pits actually getting the work done. Arians are not afraid of being on the cutting edge of things.

Arians are blunt and outspoken (who woulda thunk it) --often to the point that more sensitive souls around them will become alienated. Arians are intrepid and aggressive. When needed, they can almost always muster the inner-strength to face any challenge. Always competitive, Arians never lose sight of what is in their best interest.

They are never afraid to take chances or follow their impulses. When their actions fail to produce the expected results, they still pride themselves on at least trying. They love exploring new ground. Indeed they expect to be first to go anywhere new.

Famous Aries Include:
Charlie Chaplin, Marlon Brando, Bette Davis, Thomas Jefferson, Houdini, Wilhelm Reich, Elton John, Aretha Franklin, Gloria Steinem, Leonard Nimoy, Cy Young, W. C. Fields, James Clark, and Otto von Bismarck.

Most Compatible With: Leo or Sagittarius

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a Scorpio, and it's quite scary how much I am like what they are meant to be.

Scorpio is the eighth Sign of the Zodiac, and you shouldn't take that lightly. You shouldn't take Scorpios lightly, either. Those born under this Sign are dead serious in their mission to learn about others. There's no fluff or chatter for Scorpios, either: these folks will zero in on the essential questions, gleaning the secrets that lie within. Scorpios concern themselves with beginnings and endings, and are unafraid of either; they also travel in a world which is black and white and has little use for gray. The curiosity of Scorpios is immeasurable, which may be why they are such adept investigators. These folks love to probe and know how to get to the bottom of things. The fact that they have a keen sense of intuition certainly helps.

It's the Scorpion which symbolizes Scorpios, and it's no accident. Much like the Scorpion would rather kill itself than be killed, those born under this Sign are the ones who are in ultimate control of their destiny. It is life on the Scorpion's terms, too, since these folks promote their agenda (they are quite the executives) and see to it that things go forward. Others may find this overbearing (it can be) and even self-destructive, but that's the beauty of the Scorpion: these folks have tremendous regenerative powers, much like the literal Scorpion can lose its tail and promptly grow a new one. Fearless Scorpions rarely lose, per se, they just keep on going, since they are stubborn and determined to succeed (this Scorpio trait is in keeping with the Fixed Quality assigned to this Sign). Scorpios work as hard as they do so they can someday sit back and feel satisfied with themselves. These folks are intense, passionate and filled with desire. They're also complex and secretive, so don't expect to get much out of them, lest they become suspicious and exit stage left. It's best not to bet against Scorpios, either, since these folks are surprisingly resourceful.

I also know we get really obsessed in things..thats me :eek:

PowerKat said:
I'm an Aries:-

Assertive, adventurous, energetic, pioneering, courageous, enthusiastic, confident, dynamic, forthright, determined. Also ...selfish, quick-tempered, impulsive, impatient, foolhardy, a bit of a daredevil.

Arians see themselves as consummate leaders (yes - I am!!). While they are excellent at initiating and overseeing projects, don't rely on them to be down in the pits actually getting the work done. Arians are not afraid of being on the cutting edge of things.

Arians are blunt and outspoken (who woulda thunk it) --often to the point that more sensitive souls around them will become alienated. Arians are intrepid and aggressive. When needed, they can almost always muster the inner-strength to face any challenge. Always competitive, Arians never lose sight of what is in their best interest.

They are never afraid to take chances or follow their impulses. When their actions fail to produce the expected results, they still pride themselves on at least trying. They love exploring new ground. Indeed they expect to be first to go anywhere new.

Famous Aries Include:
Charlie Chaplin, Marlon Brando, Bette Davis, Thomas Jefferson, Houdini, Wilhelm Reich, Elton John, Aretha Franklin, Gloria Steinem, Leonard Nimoy, Cy Young, W. C. Fields, James Clark, and Otto von Bismarck.

Most Compatible With: Leo or Sagittarius

Ditto

Remove this Banner Ad

What star sign are you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back