What to do with Lucas?

Remove this Banner Ad

Im gonna get either riewoldt, giansiracusa or headland.

I wouldnt downgrade a player like deledio who is much better then porps.

Just get someone on his price range that is a gun.

If you have good bench player - rioli, tippet, hill - then wait till some of the big guns' prices drop and then trade lucas.

Do you guys think it is worth waiting until next week to see how the options go seeing as I have Hill as a reserve or will that waist too many points?
he was impressive but i dont think personally he will get 86 again.

IF he gets 50 u r potentially waisting 50 points, but would use a trade later on and would be more effective

Also dependant on your aim,

I aim firstly to win league, and maybe a weekly prize and therefore I am happy to cop emergencies next week and then if this week is similar to next, trade Symes to Nicoski, then Lucas to Chapman.
At least I feel then like I haven't really weakened at all and I have perhaps two better scoring players anyway.

Lucas to Chappy = 61k
Symes to Nico = 56.4k

Hoping hard that I have 4600 in the bank.

Also dependant on your aim,

I aim firstly to win league, and maybe a weekly prize and therefore I am happy to cop emergencies next week and then if this week is similar to next, trade Symes to Nicoski, then Lucas to Chapman.
At least I feel then like I haven't really weakened at all and I have perhaps two better scoring players anyway.

Lucas to Chappy = 61k
Symes to Nico = 56.4k

Hoping hard that I have 4600 in the bank.

My exact plan. However I am a few coins short of Chappy and may pick up Riewoldt instead. I do feel bad about using 2 trades after the first week already though.

I would only trade Lucas if you're able to upgrade him to Pavlich, J.Brown, BJ, Chapman or SJ. You don't want to be downgrading players at all if possible. Only upgrades.

I would only trade Lucas if you're able to upgrade him to Pavlich, J.Brown, BJ, Chapman or SJ. You don't want to be downgrading players at all if possible. Only upgrades.

The only way most people will be able to upgrade Lucas to a premium gun will be downgrading someone else. It's gonna be a hard decision for me to decide whether it will be worth it.

The only way most people will be able to upgrade Lucas to a premium gun will be downgrading someone else. It's gonna be a hard decision for me to decide whether it will be worth it.

That isn't really a good option in my opinion unless you have cash in the bank. Anyone that will free up enough money when down graded is obviously someone that you had faith in from the start so why would that change after one game? It is a trade that has to be made so why not use it to pick up someone that looks to be on the up after the start of the real stuff? I would want to see 2 games though and I'm not sure if that week with Hill filling in for Lucas is worth while with Rioli and Jetta already starting.

if i had him (which i dont) i would look at n thompson after next game and free up cash and then upgrade to a premium that may drop a bit. Thats if you got a reserve to cover.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im just gonna put Rioli in for him, cop the loss of points for a couple of weeks, and wait for Chappy to drop, anyone know his approx B/E across the first 3 games?

i only want to use 1 trade to fix my lucas problem so downgrading and then upgrading again is not really an option..

ill probably go for richardson or headland... take a gamble and it might pay off.. spewing though, im sure he was gonna have a gun year bombers looked like they would get a lot of inside 50's this year. such is dt and im not kidding myself, he is the first of several guns who will be subject to long term injuries this year

by the way.. lucas wont be losing any value after the 3rd round will he? so therefore if i hold on to him and just hope one of the other premiums drop then i can maybe grab me a bit of a bargain.. hmm well i do have tippet, rioli and gamble..

i only want to use 1 trade to fix my lucas problem so downgrading and then upgrading again is not really an option..

ill probably go for richardson or headland... take a gamble and it might pay off.. spewing though, im sure he was gonna have a gun year bombers looked like they would get a lot of inside 50's this year. such is dt and im not kidding myself, he is the first of several guns who will be subject to long term injuries this year

by the way.. lucas wont be losing any value after the 3rd round will he? so therefore if i hold on to him and just hope one of the other premiums drop then i can maybe grab me a bit of a bargain.. hmm well i do have tippet, rioli and gamble..

Well when I said downgrade, I meant Symes down to Nicoksi which after the weekend's performance (i know it's only one round) may not be a downgrade at all. Rather a breakeven.

by the way.. lucas wont be losing any value after the 3rd round will he? so therefore if i hold on to him and just hope one of the other premiums drop then i can maybe grab me a bit of a bargain.. hmm well i do have tippet, rioli and gamble..[/quote]

thats right ,if you can cover him its money in the bank.

hey flash, wasnt referring to your post anyways.

But coming from an adelaide supporter i thought ud of had more faith in symes. Albeit your waiting another week, i have a hunch ull be regretting getting rid of symes (if you do). for what its worth hes in my team and wont be looking to trade him unless he does terrible next week. :)
nicoski is over-rated imo~

hey flash, wasnt referring to your post anyways.

But coming from an adelaide supporter i thought ud of had more faith in symes. Albeit your waiting another week, i have a hunch ull be regretting getting rid of symes (if you do). for what its worth hes in my team and wont be looking to trade him unless he does terrible next week. :)
nicoski is over-rated imo~

Well my decision isn't made yet. It's just that I don't have many players in the mid-range category at all as i wouldn't trade out a gun or a cheap player. I may hang onto him for another week as I still have a bench replacement for Lucas. Will be interesting next week though, as Symes and Nicoski will be going head to head.

really unclear what to do with lucas couple of options

option 1. hurn for nicoski then lucas to brad johnson leaving virtually nothing in the bank

option 2. keep my 40k in the bank, hold onto lucas till round 3 when i could possibly get chapman if he falls enough sub tippett or rioli in for this week. and leave hurn mattner symes and someone else shit in the backline

option 3. trade lucas for someone cheaper saving a trade in the process and gaining cash for the bank. from gian richo franklin headland lloyd

leaning towards option 3

looking at trading him for a cheaper player, gain some cash & keep it handy

havent reallyy followed richo much in DT terms over the past couple of years, is he worth the 360k or whatever his price is? wouldve definitely chosen franklin if he wasnt so damn inconsistent

get on Porplyzia. he's a midfielder.

Lucas -> Porplyzia

you could use the spare cash to upgrade one of your weaker players.
or, save it for a rainy day.

Remove this Banner Ad

What to do with Lucas?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back