What trades you guys thinking of doing next week??

Remove this Banner Ad

:eek:

Glad i didnt go thru with my trades this week... I usually have to do them b4 teams are picked as i have no time on friday!

Was going to do:...

Kosi (100+ on friday) --- > Gilbee (scored about 40)
Gehrig (100+) ---> Jack Riewoldt (read he was going to get a game)

And change Ellis (dropped) to emergency instead of Kosi!

Maybe gettin called into work was a blessing in disguise!

Got $106 000 in the bank. Gilbee will go down significantly this week. Also hoping the Cornes will go down to. Will trade either Kosi or Adcock for one of them.

Anyone else making the Gibbs for Peeterd trade. I dont know what gibbs b/e is but petterd will be an awesome cash cow.

My midfield is absolutely killing me right now:

M.Murphy
R.Houlihan
M.Rischitelli
S.Pendlebury

Those 4 not performing at all. I don't think I'll trade this week, but L.Power and S.Goodwin very inviting right now

Bock just has to go. He is killing me. Thinking of trading Gibbs for Petterd and then using the extra $$$ to pick up Shaw. Maybe Milburn or Bowden. Hate to choose a Richmond player though as they just look awfull.
Probably go for Shaw.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Id like to trade one of Bock, Hudson or Murphy. Im starting chew through my trades though, so might just leave it this week.

Used seven already so may have to hold off for a couple of weeks, Deledio - Bock & Waters are ones seriously looking at to off load.With the crows playing the tigers this round Bock may get a repreive but Del not so sure of.....how long shall i look to keep Hudson !?

Used seven already so may have to hold off for a couple of weeks, Deledio - Bock & Waters are ones seriously looking at to off load.With the crows playing the tigers this round Bock may get a repreive but Del not so sure of.....how long shall i look to keep Hudson !?
Are you looking to offload beau waters??? hows he been going? COz i got birchall and im pritty sure him and waters are about even in score. Been fairly happy with birchall, be averaging high 70's been doing pritty well.

I have hudson as well. No real desire to get rid of him. There no ruckman really outstanding this year so im not really about to jump up and trade him for anyone yet.

Id say give bock another chance as well. Offloading deledio wouldnt be a bad option tho. Upgrade him for an elite midfielder

I am going to start offloading some cash cows. Davey and Gibbs are first in line to get the chop. Selwood in 2 more weeks when he should be high 200's.

Remove this Banner Ad

What trades you guys thinking of doing next week??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back