What trades you guys thinking of doing next week??

Remove this Banner Ad

any reason you want collard? he liley to play?

Freo are missing a small forward. Cooks been used in that role and hasnt shown much. The word is from Freo supporters that Collard will make his debut this weekend after some solid performances in the WAFL

Freo are missing a small forward. Cooks been used in that role and hasnt shown much. The word is from Freo supporters that Collard will make his debut this weekend after some solid performances in the WAFL
ahh k cool. i guess with farmer out for 6 weeks it will give him a good chance to make his mark

wouldn't you want to wait a week or 2 on Collard to see how he goes?
No real rush to pick him up yet without him yet to get a game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thinking of trading out S.Burgoyne for Malceski. Burgoyne is getting tagged no end and is just not doing enough for me.

Malceski seems to be a bit up and down, but does get the big scores.

Having said that, as soon as i trade Burgoyne he will come good.

now thinking bout doing..

J. Carr for K. Cornes

and Murphy for Goodwin.

This would blow my bank money though causing me to not be able to upgrade brennan and have to persist for the year. Also wouldn't be able to have judd at any stage this year..

Or should i stick with the Murphy for Petterd and Carr for judd which would leave me with 271,200 in the bank, enough cash to upgrade brennan for Gary Ablett Jnr next week...

Option 2?

This week im thinking about doing...

Fiora to either Shannan Grant, or Goodwin

and

Monfries to either Treadrea or Aaron Davey..

Wouldn't mind getting riewoldt next week though..
Thoughts?

Im thinking of cambell cash in and get hughes.

Then monfries for tredrea and next week lovett for reiwoldt.

Big question mark over tredrea tho, how is he?? played well against the saints, but i heard he got injured on the weekend.

is he finding some good form??

Would gibbs for petterd and fisher for cornes be worth the trades??? i would have 40k left.
Or i could trade fisher for ablett and gibbs for petterd and have 130k left to get sandilands for hudson. then my team would be finished. ihave used 7 trades though and am looking to finish my team in the next few weeks. option 1 or option 2?

I traded Gibbs for Nigel Lappin

and

Gram for Brian Harris

Personally I would have held off on Gram. I know he has been frustrating for first few weeks, but came good last week. Remember saints backline been very under-manned and as a result Gram has had to play on a man and not loose across half back.

With Max and Fisher coming back this week it will free him up more and allow him to play the sweeper roll, which will rack up more ponts. Just my thoughts.

My trades at this stage will be:

In: Lappin & Pettard
Out: Marc Murphy & Gibbs

Reasons -

Gibbs for Pettard:

Can't see Gibbs going up very rapidly over next few weeks and want to free up some cash for upgrades next week. Perfect week to free up some cash as Pettard seems to be a great cash cow and is a good chance in Supercoach to go up about 60,000+ this week alone.

Murphy for Lappin:

Murphy has hit a ceiling price wise. Would take a couple of big games to get his price to start moving up again. Whilst he has had a couple of good returns I cant see him getting any better now he is getting number 1 tagger since Stevens went down. Lappin has scored well in both his games. Obviously risky considering his injuries, however the way I see it is Lappin is not gong to average any less than Murphy, therefore this trade will free up 100k and providing Lappin stays fit, will offer a good return.

Thoughts? :thumbsu:

My trades at this stage will be:

In: Lappin & Pettard
Out: Marc Murphy & Gibbs

Reasons -

Gibbs for Pettard:

Can't see Gibbs going up very rapidly over next few weeks and want to free up some cash for upgrades next week. Perfect week to free up some cash as Pettard seems to be a great cash cow and is a good chance in Supercoach to go up about 60,000+ this week alone.

Murphy for Lappin:

Murphy has hit a ceiling price wise. Would take a couple of big games to get his price to start moving up again. Whilst he has had a couple of good returns I cant see him getting any better now he is getting number 1 tagger since Stevens went down. Lappin has scored well in both his games. Obviously risky considering his injuries, however the way I see it is Lappin is not gong to average any less than Murphy, therefore this trade will free up 100k and providing Lappin stays fit, will offer a good return.

Thoughts? :thumbsu:

I think 10,000 people will make this combination of trades this week.

In: Lappin & Pettered - teh cash cows.

Out: Griffen & Russell - the disappointments.

Would have liked to have upgraded my backline as it really is shocking but these two will skyrocket next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

What trades you guys thinking of doing next week??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back