What trades you guys thinking of doing next week??

Remove this Banner Ad

Want to bring in Lappin

Going to probably get rid of rischitelli. Not a wasted trade, i free up 100 grand and lappin will outscore rischi every week:thumbsu:

next week out bock in riewoldt, and then a few weeks later in cox out darcy/hudson.

I'll be left with 13 trades for injuries etc

What about these
Out brennan for jones/johnson
out bock for riewoldt/brown
if jones comes in i can get brown but if it is johnson i can only get riewoldt

This week is my last trading week now for a while.

Out go Brennan and Gibbs and in come Cleve Hughes and Goodes. Goodes has been disappointing so far but I am hoping he can turn it around. He is a bargain atm on Dreamteam after dropping 130k.

Sitting on the bench and hopefully making money for me until time to sell are Begley, Petterd, Hadley and Hughes. Also there although I am less confident with them coming good for me are Proud, Wood, Renouf and M Brown. Be looking for a couple of upgrades come round 13 or 14.

What about these
Out brennan for jones/johnson
out bock for riewoldt/brown
if jones comes in i can get brown but if it is johnson i can only get riewoldt

If you want Brown, nab him this week.
If you are thinking of Riewoldt, hold of at least another week since his value will very likely drop by around 10-20k.

Back lines fair strong. Mid fields not bad either, will upgrade priddis at some stage but thats about all that needs to be done there. Big problem is the fact i have Bock,Kosi,Brennan all sitting in my forward line!

Got 2 options

1. Downgrade brennan to hughs Upgrade Bock to elite forward, probs jonno. Would have to move davey onto the field. Dont really want to as i want to be able to trade him as a cash cow but is posting reasonable scores atm.

2. Downgrade gibbs to pettard and upgrade brennan to ablett jnr

WHat should i do?

Back lines fair strong. Mid fields not bad either, will upgrade priddis at some stage but thats about all that needs to be done there. Big problem is the fact i have Bock,Kosi,Brennan all sitting in my forward line!

Got 2 options

1. Downgrade brennan to hughs Upgrade Bock to elite forward, probs jonno. Would have to move davey onto the field. Dont really want to as i want to be able to trade him as a cash cow but is posting reasonable scores atm.

2. Downgrade gibbs to pettard and upgrade brennan to ablett jnr

WHat should i do?

Thats pretty easy. Definitely number 2. Gibbs has been underperforming and wont rise any more in price. Petterd has average nearly 90 and his price will sky rocket this week. This trade has to be done this week. Also brennan needs to get traded out. he is playing key positions now and is not getting the easy clearances in the back line. Ablett jnr has been in great form and with his high score on the weekend, his price is going to go even further up. Do trade 2 now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats pretty easy. Definitely number 2. Gibbs has been underperforming and wont rise any more in price. Petterd has average nearly 90 and his price will sky rocket this week. This trade has to be done this week. Also brennan needs to get traded out. he is playing key positions now and is not getting the easy clearances in the back line. Ablett jnr has been in great form and with his high score on the weekend, his price is going to go even further up. Do trade 2 now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHA thanks mate. Think ill probably wait for the teams to be released but that is definatly the trade i am leaning toward. Thanks for your help:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

noone here seems to keen to get on goodwin this week?? Any reason why not?
whats he worth? Can be risky getting players who have been injured. be much wiser to pay an extra 40,000 or so and pick up someone like power who looks to be coming into some good form and is one of the best dream teamers from last year.

Have 17 trades left in Supercoach.

Thinking of making a double this week because my patience with Brennan and Monfries has run out.

OUT Monfries IN Hughes (promote Davey to starting 22)
OUT Brennan IN Adcock

The uplift in quality is fairly significant in that trade (and would improve my bank from $99k to $109k).

Thoughts?

Hmm, (SC) only got 14 trades left but should have just enough money to upgrade Robert Murphy to Reiwoldt and Rodan to Goodes next week...opinions?.:)
i wouldnt get goods. Id pay a bit extra and get a simon black or luke power. More reliable. Goodes has showed absolutly no sign of improvment at all! If you want a cheaper option than that, maybe grab goodwin!

Out: Brennan In: Hughes
Out: Gibbs In: Petterd
(Will then need hughes and one of petterd/selwood/hadley to start this week)

Then next week
Out: Boyle In: Gilbee (Hughes to bench to accumulate price)
Out Cloke/Davey In: Riewoldt (if i do cloke will have 70 grand left over)

hey guys.. just wondering does anyone think mitchell brown is going to get another game anytime soon? or should i trade him out for hughes this week?

atms thinking brennan -> hall
and either gibbs -> pettard or brown -> hughes

noone here seems to keen to get on goodwin this week?? Any reason why not?

Goodwin has been an All-Australian the last two years running. He was prolific in fantasy football last season and if it weren't for a corky in round 1 (where he scored 6 SC points), he probably wouldn't be so undervalued. He looks to have finally put the gambling-counseling issue behind him, so I'd be expecting good things to come from him. I reakon he's bargain a at $445,000! (SC)

Goodwin has been an All-Australian the last two years running. He was prolific in fantasy football last season and if it weren't for a corky in round 1 (where he scored 6 SC points), he probably wouldn't be so undervalued. He looks to have finally put the gambling-counseling issue behind him, so I'd be expecting good things to come from him. I reakon he's bargain a at $445,000! (SC)

Been under a injury cloud the past 2 weeks going into the game. How did you pull up this week? Any further concerns injury wise?

Remove this Banner Ad

What trades you guys thinking of doing next week??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back