What trades you guys thinking of doing next week??

Remove this Banner Ad

Bock or Monfries out for Riewoldt? But which one?

Leaning towards Bock. I hate him so much already. Would still have Buddy if it wasnt for Bock being such a cocktease.

I'm weighing up the exact same thing except it's out of Bock, Monfries and Ebert!

Think I'll go Monfries cos he's the highest price at the moment and in my opinion they all have an equal chance of coming good (which of course is close to 0!)

I'm weighing up the exact same thing except it's out of Bock, Monfries and Ebert!

Think I'll go Monfries cos he's the highest price at the moment and in my opinion they all have an equal chance of coming good (which of course is close to 0!)

Im thinking of Bock this week to Riewy, and Monfries next week to Lucas, leaving my forward line as:

Ablett
Pavlich
OKeefe
J Brown
Riewoldt
Lucas
Embley

What are People thoughts on these 2 trade's i may do.

Xavier Ellis -> Jesse Smith
Andrew Lovett -> Jonathon Brown(b/e-141)

OR

Xavier Ellis -> Jesse Smith
Jarred Brennan -> Nick Reiwoldt(smaller b/e)

Then the following week i can do Ben Hudson/Jonathon Griffen -> Warnock or someone cheap

Lovett -> Brown

I'm thinking Rischatelli to Goodwin.
yeh kinda in the same position as you. Really tempted by goodwin. Do you think he will return to his old form od being an elite reqam teamer? Been very good the last 2 weeks will he keep it up? Dont know if its worth the risk

My Mid Field:
Bartel
Black
Kerr
Malcheski
Priddis
Lappin

Obviously cant touch the first 4. Priddis is playing to well to trade atm. Lappin is tempting but again at his best is every bit as good as goodwin and is very capable of scoring similar sorts of scores. Dont know whether he can return to that sort of form this year tho:S. If i was to get rid of anyone it would be lappin tho. Dont know what to do lol:confused:

How about:
In: Adam Campbell
Out: Matt Campbell

In: Simon Goodwin
Out: Michael Rischitelli

The two Campbell's are scoring the same and Matt is $125,000 more in SC
Goodwin is also scoring more than The Italian Stallion
The next week i could downgrade Hudson who is on my bench to Warnock or a cheap ruckman!
Then i could do:
In: Ryan O'Keefe & Daniel Cross
Out: Alwyn Davey & Joel Selwood

Then my team would be:
B: C. Cornes L. Gilbee A. McLeod T. Lockyer D. Milburn A. McPhee L. Whitnall
C: D. Kerr C. Judd K. Cornes S. Goodwin D. Cross N. Lappin
R: A. Sandilands P. Ryder
F: M. Pavlich B. Johnson L. Franklin B. Fevola N. Ablett J. Koschitzke

This would leave me with an average score based on their averages at the moment of 2354.15

Chad Cornes - 125
Lindsay Gilbee – 115.43
Tarkyn Lockyer - 108
Andrew McLeod – 118.14
Darren Milburn - 109
Adam McPhee – 99.43
Lance Whitnall – 66.86
Daniel Kerr – 129.14
Chris Judd – 128.14 © 128.14
Kane Cornes – 107.29
Simon Goodwin – 87
Daniel Cross – 126.33
Nigel Lappin – 77.67
Aaron Sandilands – 80
Patrick Ryder – 80.71
Matthew Pavlich – 103.43
Brad Johnson – 104.29
Ryan O’Keefe – 100.86
Lance Franklin – 96.14
Brendan Fevola – 97.86
Aaron Davey - 90
Justin Koschitzke – 75.29

Bench: Xavier Ellis Matt Riggio Lindsay Thomas Andrew Browne CHEAP RUCKMAN Jonathon Griffin Adam Campbell Nathan Ablett

By my rough estimates I would win my league easily and maybe make top 100!
At the moment I am averaging 2050 around about and with some players to improve!
E.g. Lance Whitnall average of 66.86 and Simon Goodwin average of 87 and others to fall e.g. Kerr & maybe Franklin

This is would only leave me with 7 trades left for 13 rounds left including finals and no need to change my team at all except for the odd injury!

This is in SuperCoach! Not Dream Team!

[FONT=&quot]I no it is crazy but it can be done[/FONT] .

GOODWIN is very tempting at his price and has had 2 very good weeks, however still a risk.

Last few weeks he has had an injury cloud hanging over his head. They have not said what the injury is, but i'm assuming that they kee playing him because they have so many other injuries.

Can anyone shed any more light on his possible injury?

Which do you think is better -

THIS WEEK-
Fisher - Riewolt
3-4 WEEKS -
Boyle - Cash Cow
Hadley/Lappin -Gun

or

THIS WEEK -
Fisher- Adam Campbell
NEXT WEEK-
Hadley - Bartel

or

THIS WEEK -
Fisher- Adam Campbell
NEXT WEEK-
Priddis - Bartel
Hadley -Goodes

yeh kinda in the same position as you. Really tempted by goodwin. Do you think he will return to his old form od being an elite reqam teamer? Been very good the last 2 weeks will he keep it up? Dont know if its worth the risk

My Mid Field:
Bartel
Black
Kerr
Malcheski
Priddis
Lappin

Obviously cant touch the first 4. Priddis is playing to well to trade atm. Lappin is tempting but again at his best is every bit as good as goodwin and is very capable of scoring similar sorts of scores. Dont know whether he can return to that sort of form this year tho:S. If i was to get rid of anyone it would be lappin tho. Dont know what to do lol:confused:

I wouldnt bother trading any of your centers to pick up Goodwin! If anyone, I would trade Priddis, but not for a couple of weeks until his price peaks. The scores he has been getting lately suggest he may even be a keeper for the rest of the year. DO NOT trade Lappin! He is a proven DT gun, and will rise in price markedly in the coming weeks. I would suggest identifying other flaws in your team and work on them.

Which do you think is better -

THIS WEEK-
Fisher - Riewolt
3-4 WEEKS -
Boyle - Cash Cow
Hadley/Lappin -Gun

or

THIS WEEK -
Fisher- Adam Campbell
NEXT WEEK-
Hadley - Bartel

or

THIS WEEK -
Fisher- Adam Campbell
NEXT WEEK-
Priddis - Bartel
Hadley -Goodes
Second!
Goodes is in bad form and Campbell is gunning it
i am gonna get him this week 2

Have moved Ellis out for Jesse W Smith, and would like to trade Adcock in for Birchall. I'll only do this one though if Petterd isn't going to play for the Dees this week. Its just too good an opportunity to steal a quick $100k with Petterd for mine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldnt bother trading any of your centers to pick up Goodwin! If anyone, I would trade Priddis, but not for a couple of weeks until his price peaks. The scores he has been getting lately suggest he may even be a keeper for the rest of the year. DO NOT trade Lappin! He is a proven DT gun, and will rise in price markedly in the coming weeks. I would suggest identifying other flaws in your team and work on them.
ahh k thanks mate. Yeh i have a few issues in my forward line i have to work on as well so ill probably address them this week:) Thanks mate

depending on the team selections, im trading gibbs for pettard and then have enough money to upgrade davey to any forward. My forward line looks like this:

Cornes
Pavlich
Okeefe
Abblett
Embly
Davey
Kosi

Hughes
Jetta

Question is do i update davey to jonno or take advantage of the reiwoldt price drop and get in him????

depending on the team selections, im trading gibbs for pettard and then have enough money to upgrade davey to any forward. My forward line looks like this:

Cornes
Pavlich
Okeefe
Abblett
Embly
Davey
Kosi

Hughes
Jetta

Question is do i update davey to jonno or take advantage of the reiwoldt price drop and get in him????

I had to take Smith so I can't quite get to Riewoldt this week. But I would definitely take Riewoldt, I reckon he's great value at the moment.

yeh whats he like as a dream teamer. Is he generally consistant? Just hard because everyone seems to have jonno so his kind of a must have in your team!

Interesting to note Goodes needs 64 this week to B/E and FFgenie doesn't think he can do it.
who knows with goodes. Possibly been the biggest dissappointment of the year! cant remember who their playing but if its half decent opposition i cant see him doing that well. Along with bloody EMBLY lol

dont know what trades to do this week... currently have $208,300 left in the bank, looking at upgrading my midfield or forward since they aren't that strong..

midfield currently have judd, black, pburgoyne, selwood, griffen, jones, petterd, houli
looking to get rid of ryan griffen (wbe) or nathan jones or even both for either goodes and/or goodwin

forward.. not sure who to get rid of have pavlich, franklin, tarrant, jbrown, hall, edwards, mitchell brown, embley, cox

which do i ened to trade off first? i'm thinking jones and griffen since they are on the down.. but i wouldn't mind riewodlt in my team and picking up kerr in a few weeks

i have a few options i guess
1. jones + griffen ->goodwin +goodes (90K left in bank)

2. griffen + a.edwards (know he's going to rise but only way to make trade) -> goodes + riewoldt (45k left)

3. jones + a.edwards -> goodwin +riewoldt (8k left)

atms.. these are my reasons for the options:
option 1 (since it doens't contain edwards who i think should still be rising not sure but also since in a few weeks i could pick up kerr if i wanted another midfielder)
option 2 gets rid of griffen and also lets me upgrade my forward
option 3 gets rid of jones but still stuck with griffen but still lets me upgrade my forward and could trade out cash cow to upgrade griffen later on

I'm looking at a cross town swap atm, Bock >> Tredrea....maybe a bit risky but i just think Bock's holiday period is over !! thru their past few losses and gr8 win last weekend he has bottomed out and at best he was one of those he's an average footballer made to look good.
In swapping him for Tredda's it looks more of a risk as Tredrea is still finding his feet coming back from injury, i just have this 'gut' feel that things might turn for him.
Any thoughts/disagreeaments !!

Remove this Banner Ad

What trades you guys thinking of doing next week??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back