What trades you guys thinking of doing next week??

Remove this Banner Ad

Have 150,000 at the moment.

After Round 7
In: Riewoldt
Out: Davey

After Round 8
In: Pettard
Out: Selwood

After Round 9
In: Simmonds/Lade/Fraser/White
Out: Hudson

What do people think of this:
Currently Bank: 129100
Out: Selwood and Al. Davey
In: Goodes and Riewoldt
Bank: 24700

Then next week cash cow gibbs for Petterd and upgrade Boyle to Gilbee and relegate one of J.Smith or Kossi to bench

Need some advice please?

Balance: $82,800
OUT: Goddard $473,300
IN: Clement $389,200

OUT: Davey $329,200
IN: Riewoldt $462,400
Balance: $36,700

What do you guys think?

I have 12 trades left and aleady have J.Smith from the roos.

Definite

In: Reiwoldt

Possible

Out: Ellis
In: Jesse Smith

The second one is mainly for insurance, in case one of my backs does a hammy or short term injury, my other back in Riggio looks like he's done for the year. Do you think it is a waste of a trade?

Have 150,000 at the moment.

After Round 7
In: Riewoldt

After Round 8
In: Pettard
Out: Selwood

After Round 9
In: Simmonds/Lade/Fraser/White
Out: Hudson

If Petterd plays this wk, his value will go up a fair bit.. So it'd be best to use 2 trades this wk and none next wk wouldnt it? Dont know whether or not he will play this though

Petterd won't play this week, and possibly not the next week. Hamstring strain isn't something a rookie wants to test out.

Traded out Hall for Johnson. Tired of Hall's inconsistency and also Sydney are playing Port this week. Not betting on a big score there.

I also might use my last trade on Smith. I've got Lachlan Hansen, so Smith is an excellent money making trade for me.

Definite

In: Reiwoldt

Possible

Out: Ellis
In: Jesse Smith

The second one is mainly for insurance, in case one of my backs does a hammy or short term injury, my other back in Riggio looks like he's done for the year. Do you think it is a waste of a trade?
Trade Riggio for Smith. Ellis will still play out some of the season.

Petterd won't play this week, and possibly not the next week. Hamstring strain isn't something a rookie wants to test out.

Traded out Hall for Johnson. Tired of Hall's inconsistency and also Sydney are playing Port this week. Not betting on a big score there.

I also might use my last trade on Smith. I've got Lachlan Hansen, so Smith is an excellent money making trade for me.

Brad Johnson? Did you know there is an investigation into an 'incident' with him and Holland in Sunday's game?

Brad Johnson? Did you know there is an investigation into an 'incident' with him and Holland in Sunday's game?
Johnson always gets in to trouble. He's too nice to get suspended. :thumbsu::) Besides, the Tribunal have much more things to worry about like the 16 man brawl at Collingwood V Carlton game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

im getting Goodwin this week and getting rid of gibbs, goodwin is starrting to hit his straps. I also want to trade franklin for riewoldt/lucas franklin has hit his peak price ans im leaning towards riewoldt

depends on a few things:
Option.1
Out Gibbs in Pettard
Out Davey in Johnson

Option 2 straight swap priddis for goodwin

Option 3 Out Gibbs in Pettard
Out Lappin in Goodwin

Undecided:S:S:S????

god i hope pettard plays next week plz let him play next but this week i jumped on jessy smith and westyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

If Petterd plays this wk, his value will go up a fair bit.. So it'd be best to use 2 trades this wk and none next wk wouldnt it? Dont know whether or not he will play this though
Pettard certainly won't play this week, they wont risk him with the trip to Perth.
If he is, then i would have to get him this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

What trades you guys thinking of doing next week??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back