What was the Years biggest Stuff up?

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, that's an improvement from where they've been all this time...
I was going to say Mooney missing the unmissable shot after the first half siren in the Grand Final, but richskee beat me to the punch with that.
So I'll go with the AFL's insistence on getting West Sydney and the Gold Coast into the league. This maybe be the biggest waste of money since I saw Fantastic Four.

Rhyce Shaw running into an open goal, deciding to go with the checkside (instead of the conventional drop punt which was all that was needed) and managing to kick the ball 40 metres in the opposite direction. Hilarious, probably not as funny as his stuff up in the 2003 Grand Final, but very amusing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't be a Roos supporter if I didn't post on the main board about my own team.

So, to me, the biggest stuff up was the last round. Everything to play for. Top 4. Silence all the doubters.

And then that.

Cringeboner syrup. **** off 2008.

North bringing in an underdone McIntosh and Edwards at the end of the season.

Upset the balance of a side that was firing and set us up for that pathetic last three games.

North bringing in an underdone McIntosh and Edwards at the end of the season.

Upset the balance of a side that was firing and set us up for that pathetic last three games.

Yeah but you never know do you? They could've blitzed it. Could've been even better with them in the side.

The end of the season was a team (non) performance. Plenty of deadwood has existed on the team and we've still been competitive before. H and Az- neither here nor there.

Most disappointing that nobody stood up and that was that, season 08 gone, no ifs, no buts. Gone, and pointless.

Geelong are the biggest ****up all year.

Individually, Cameron Mooney's kicking in the Grand Final. Brad Otten's kicking in the same game. Geelong's decision making as well in the Grand Final.

Remove this Banner Ad

What was the Years biggest Stuff up?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back