Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 29, 2008
Epping
AFL Club
Essendon
Okay if there is a chance Rich will be available at our pick, then there as much of a chance that we might overlook him.

Just as a light hearted fun, :D what would you do, if the Dodoro and the boys pass on the great Daniel Rich.

I voted for "he's got short arms and cannot run". Not because I think he is a dud, but mainly because if we do draft him, I will label him with the nickname of T-Rex (which has short arms and while being able to tun, was not the quickest of the dinosaurs).

crying-toddler.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I voted for "he's got short arms and cannot run". Not because I think he is a dud, but mainly because if we do draft him, I will label him with the nickname of T-Rex (which has short arms and while being able to tun, was not the quickest of the dinosaurs).

I see that Jurassic Park is on TV on Saturday, perhaps it is an omen. :D

I won't. I would be extatic with either. Hurley will ba an absolute star. He will be a great key back, or forward if u so wish. Booming Kick.

And well, Rich may be the mid we need. Pity we can't take em both.

I agree that Hurley will be a good player, but I think that Rich will be a great player. I think that because Rich was hyped so far from the draft that interest in him has waned since then and people are forgetting how good he is. I should point out that I have not seen either Rich or Hurley play in the flesh and so my opinion is not gospel. :D

I agree that Hurley will be a good player, but I think that Rich will be a great player. I think that because Rich was hyped so far from the draft that interest in him has waned since then and people are forgetting how good he is. I should point out that I have not seen either Rich or Hurley play in the flesh and so my opinion is not gospel. :D

Me either. I guess I try to piece together a picture of their abilities from the million and one experts out there and the not so expert in here. Depending on which "EXPERT or OBSERVER" you listen to, and how convincing they sound, my opinion wavers. I will leave it in the capable hands of the recruiting staff and hope they do whats best. They seem to have been getting it right the last few years.

Me either. I guess I try to piece together a picture of their abilities from the million and one experts out there and the not so expert in here. Depending on which "EXPERT or OBSERVER" you listen to, and how convincing they sound, my opinion wavers. I will leave it in the capable hands of the recruiting staff and hope they do whats best. They seem to have been getting it right the last few years.

Fair call, let's hope they continue with their recent good form.

Remove this Banner Ad

What will you do if we pass on Rich - Light hearted fun

Back