What would a Dutton Liberal leadership mean for the Liberals and the country?

Remove this Banner Ad

It's an anonymous twitter handle. Anonymous like the Big Footy person who shared it.

Sorry NI. You post this tweet and I have no idea what the context is or who Safety First is?? It would be like me posting a comment by Trevor Smith on Albo

Is any of the content in the twitter (X) post not true though :think:

Is any of the content in the twitter (X) post not true though :think:

Almost all of it is opinion, preference and prediction. The positive allegation is made of all opposition leaders.

Some posters come on here and post tweets like they are reporting news. It's just another person's point of view and nothing more.

Almost all of it is opinion, preference and prediction. The positive allegation is made of all opposition leaders.

Some posters come on here and post tweets like they are reporting news. It's just another person's point of view and nothing more.
Of course it is opinion. Is the opinion wrong?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry NI. You post this tweet and I have no idea what the context is or who Safety First is?? It would be like me posting a comment by Trevor Smith on Albo
it hurts me to say this, but on this rare occasion you have a point. there was a twitter post that preceded it, which has got lost in the wash - my bad. i’ll see if i can find it tomorrow.

Last edited:
I've identified myself on here many, many times. I used to have my full name in my signature (it's my twitter handle). I'm not hard to find.

have no idea about your twitter account t.p. your identity may have at one time been clear but it isn't now, which is why i posted my comment. i take your word for it once being so. i'm fine with the forum being pseudonym-based. it’s usual from my brief knowledge of these things. certainly so with the only other one i’m familiar with - whirlpool.

the forum is moderated so posts that fail to fall within its guidelines are removed and posters dealt with. those of us who find some posters who aren’t to our liking can put them on ignore or just scroll through them

clare is the man i’d like to see leading federal labor. he would take a cane to ‘thug’ and his prevarication.

Labor's next election campaign should centre around "This is who they are" and just play the Liberals owns words back to Australia.
  • destroying the family unit
  • deliberate feature of the system
  • anchor babies
  • water lapping at the doors
on and on and on and on. They are freaking evil - there is nothing liberal about them.

Remove this Banner Ad

What would a Dutton Liberal leadership mean for the Liberals and the country?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back