What would a Dutton Liberal leadership mean for the Liberals and the country?

Remove this Banner Ad

Dutton will fight for ALL Australians not just the one's that Albo highlights (and forgets about the rest).
Will he though ?...
Thor.jpg

By " ALL Australians ", you mean " 2gb listeners ", yeah ?

Absolute pisser. He's just given himself an out now for not implementing something he wasn't really interested in doing anyway - "Oh, I was interested in implementing nuclear energy, but Labor didn't come to the party."

1727086150751.png

Absolute pisser. He's just given himself an out now for not implementing something he wasn't really interested in doing anyway - "Oh, I was interested in implementing nuclear energy, but Labor didn't come to the party."

View attachment 2119503
Plan? It's the concepts of a plan. Nothing about Dutton and the LNPs nuclear thought bubble should be taken seriously until they release something of substance.

We've been given sites and been told that 2 plants will be up and running by 2035-37. It's a ****ing pipe dream and the media has once again done **** all at calling out this bullshit.

Plan? It's the concepts of a plan. Nothing about Dutton and the LNPs nuclear thought bubble should be taken seriously until they release something of substance.

We've been given sites and been told that 2 plants will be up and running by 2035-37. It's a *ing pipe dream and the media has once again done * all at calling out this bullshit.

Best bit is him saying it will ‘help the transition’.

For the sake of the planet we hope the majority of the transition is over by 2035.

States with nuclear already can claim that. It’s fairy dust here (or should I say coal dust)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This coalition person is “horrified” by past coalition non policy on energy. But not enough to quit the liberals it seems
Dutton not only has the same non policy, he’s got a fantasy

Especially fantastic that nuclear brings down prices

Put them last

Last edited:
I can't overstate how much I hate this man. Right wing populist, racist flog.

Not overly impressed with Albo, but Dutton being PM will be next level terrible.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

What would a Dutton Liberal leadership mean for the Liberals and the country?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back