What would you want from the Pies for Judd?

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought if we ever did deal with the Pies a sweetner would be James Clement to play in the back half for a few years but apparently he announced his retirement today

And their in lies the problems when it comes to dealing with Collingwood

Pick 5,14 and N brown (10) is similar to what Carlton fans on these boards are prepared to trade For Judd in pick 3,20 and J Kennedy (4)

Which probably indicates that it is under market value (call it human nature)

As the previous poster mentioned

thats equal to 2,5,14 in this years shit draft.

Kennedy = DUD

REID = PICK 2

thats equal to 2,5,14 in this years shit draft.

Kennedy = DUD

REID = PICK 2

If it is such a crappy draft

Pick 2,5 and 14 seems approriate then :)

BTW

Last years draft was significant for it's depth. I doubt Reid is worth pick 2 in the current market

Why would the Eagles deal with Collingwood when the 2 coaches don't get on and especially after recent comments from Malthouse.

Because they are trying to do what's best for their club. Petty schoolyard squabbles shouldn't come in to this, in the real world you have to deal with people you don't like.

in your dreams :p
What do you mean they wouldn't go for it or that I am dreaming to think that Collingwood would make that offer ? If it is the latter then your comment should have been addressed to "Brahma Bull ". Eagles might WANT more but I think that that offer is not unreasonable, and might be as good as they get.

Remove this Banner Ad

What would you want from the Pies for Judd?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back