Certified Legendary Thread What you imagine fellow Adelaide posters to look like....

Remove this Banner Ad

I just like the thought of Sanders and Slippery Pete pete becoming super mods

I would get the biggest bag of popcorn and sit back and enjoy (before they cancelled my account !!! haha)

All mods on this board over the last few years have a certain leaning. Safe to say that neither of those 2 would be

Def not SP, he’s posted a hundred times that the vaccine is a good thing and that antibody that wants it should be able to get it

Attachments

• 1666693029026.png
    1666693029026.png
    6.9 KB · Views: 43

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What’s sadder is the time he took to come up with his comeback and this is all he could come up with. It’s not even close to be relevant so not sure what he’s on about, but then again, that’s consistent with his posting.
You're not that important, I had other things to do. Go and Google what a Karen looks like, Boomer. Then you will finally get it lol.

Someone else got it. Anyway, just for you.
View attachment 1544603
Listen ABAB - you do your best work on the main board trading and drafting threads and on the GC board. We are all a bit light on for content at the moment waiting for a draft that we won't actually have much action in. Could you head over there with a strong crows focus and stir things up a bit and see if you get some bites - especially with ol Yeeted Suns. We can watch from afar to see how its going:thumbsu:

Listen ABAB - you do your best work on the main board trading and drafting threads and on the GC board. We are all a bit light on for content at the moment waiting for a draft that we won't actually have much action in. Could you head over there with a strong crows focus and stir things up a bit and see if you get some bites - especially with ol Yeeted Suns. We can watch from afar to see how its going:thumbsu:
No.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread What you imagine fellow Adelaide posters to look like....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back