Certified Legendary Thread What you imagine fellow Adelaide posters to look like....

Remove this Banner Ad

Already posted in another thread, that’s Carmo . Def not STO.
Where U at these days 1970, down the south east? I'm willing to drive all the way down there just so we can get a photo together. Hopefully your extreme masculinity won't leave me too ashamed. These are the sacrifices I'm willing to make tho, in order for BF to have an accurate record. Dedicated to the cause or what?

Where U at these days 1970, down the south east? I'm willing to drive all the way down there just so we can get a photo together. Hopefully your extreme masculinity won't leave me too ashamed. These are the sacrifices I'm willing to make tho, in order for BF to have an accurate record. Dedicated to the cause or what?

you're definitely a special kind of guy, but I'm not interested in you in that way. Thanks for the offer though.

Weird & creepy

Slippery Pete

scomo-coal.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread What you imagine fellow Adelaide posters to look like....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back