What's happening in the Bendigo Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pull your head in Goat. No one is banging on anout Sunbury. 1 question asked - 1 question answered. It was asked on this thread so I answered on this thread.

Any country football league chat >>>>>> Debate about tampons V pads >>>>>>> Bendigo cricket league chat.

I have been banned on here with letting a few swear words go but you tell me that a nut job brings up something like that doestn't deserve not only a severe punch to the head but 12 months off the site for bad taste. You are a sick, glasses wearing skinny little computer nerd!

I have been banned on here with letting a few swear words go but you tell me that a nut job brings up something like that doestn't deserve not only a severe punch to the head but 12 months off the site for bad taste. You are a sick, glasses wearing skinny little computer nerd!

Ha ha ha ha - that is the funniest thing I have heard - not only do you get banned in your institution but the Big Footy watch dog also bans you!!! You have made my day you smack head - if I could I would shout you a free cap.

Good to see the Bendigo Clubs with a 100% record over the Ballarat clubs on the weekend....even though they are only practice matches it's good to see.
It would be good to see the league return to a powerfull league like the 80's

Good to see the Bendigo Clubs with a 100% record over the Ballarat clubs on the weekend....even though they are only practice matches it's good to see.
It would be good to see the league return to a powerfull league like the 80's

how did golden square go maxy?

did alby and simpson get a kick?

The Tibbinator understands that the controversial 'hands in the back' rule will be applied this year to local competitions.

Tibbinator doesnt have a problem with the rule itself, however with some umpires heading towards a pension rarther than their 'P' plates, will they be able to position themselves on the ground to make a correct call...?

The Tibbinator hears rumors.

hey bendigo people. it would be great if you could answer this question for me. why is eaglehawk niknamed the borough?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey bendigo people. it would be great if you could answer this question for me. why is eaglehawk niknamed the borough?

Answered your own question.

Bendigo was a City.

Eaglehawk was a Borough.

Yeh..... they are thoughtful and inventive folk out that way..... and witty....

Whats this business about mergers boys , South ,Sandhurst and Strathfieldsaye ?

Have these gun recruits KF have picked up trained yet ?

Just wondering if anyone can give me an exact date to when the Bendigo season is starting, and how many grounds will be available.

I think only the QEO and Canterbury Park are the only grounds available in Bendigo. Then there is Kyneton, North City, Gisborne, Castlemaine and Maryborough. I think they are all up and running.

The rest of the competition starts on the 5th of May I believe.

Practice Match Request

West Coburg are looking for a practice match on the 14th of April. Has to be at your ground due to ours being unavailable. If interested please contact the club via the website www.wcfc.com.au

Thanks!

kings army and bearsboy .... gissie has three pretty tough matches in the lightning prem. on april 21st
castlemaine, sandhurst and square. maine and square on princess park and the dragons at jubilee oval

:thumbsdown: kings army .... did you get any info on shannon grants goalkicking practise laidley said on ch. 9 monday night hell have to kick for goal at training with all his teammates watching on :thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back