What's happening in the Bendigo Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: the kyneton struggle continues

we all understand that kyneton over paid players and coach's for years without a return.
three years ago it was rebuilding . It had a icon Bob Beare as a res /coach (sacked because of senior coach) under 18's coach Cross (quit because of senior coach)
under 16's coach Ackroyd (quit unhappy with treatment from senoir coach)
under 15's coach John Forder (quit because he was told he coach for his own benifit,and not the kids .senoir coach again) good people .

angry -- u have given the ex coach a decent old serve, as far as losing coaches or causing walkouts of coaches from the lesser grade teams r concerned
will that ex-coach still be in the shadows as cooky does his thing with the tigers this year :eek:

we all understand that kyneton over paid players and coach's for years without a return.
three years ago it was rebuilding . It had a icon Bob Beare as a res /coach (sacked because of senior coach) under 18's coach Cross (quit because of senior coach)
under 16's coach Ackroyd (quit unhappy with treatment from senoir coach)
under 15's coach John Forder (quit because he was told he coach for his own benifit,and not the kids .senoir coach again) good people .
Kyneton for once is not overpaying players this year, as I mentioned, they have cut player payments (not saying they dont have any money) and are not afraid to tell club leaders or new players that they not pulling their weight. As for the coaches you mentioned, thats all said and done, I think if you were to have a look at any struggling club in another league, they would have had their fair share of good clubman leave due to sour negotiations from a coach weather it be senior or junior. In your post all you have mentioned is the bad taste that has been left behind from the wake of Massina. He's not there any more nor does he have anything to do with the club, personally, I didnt like his coaching style and what he did to the club. Look forward, stay positive and trust the big guy at the helm angryone.

Kyneton for once is not overpaying players this year, as I mentioned, they have cut player payments (not saying they dont have any money) and are not afraid to tell club leaders or new players that they not pulling their weight. As for the coaches you mentioned, thats all said and done, I think if you were to have a look at any struggling club in another league, they would have had their fair share of good clubman leave due to sour negotiations from a coach weather it be senior or junior. In your post all you have mentioned is the bad taste that has been left behind from the wake of Massina. He's not there any more nor does he have anything to do with the club, personally, I didnt like his coaching style and what he did to the club. Look forward, stay positive and trust the big guy at the helm angryone.

Is that the same Massina that coached Maryborough?

A Town That Doesnt Support Its Team Will Struggle For Another
Season (kyneton).no Exciting Players Or Changes Yet Again ?
Its Not What You Know At Kyneton ,but Who You Know. As The Old Saying Goes.same People In Charge With No Light At The End
Of The Tunnel.
Angryone it depends which end of the tunnel you are looking at. it seems you are looking back down the tunnel and of course there is going to be no light there. No exciting players there may be a few surprises there to come and there has been changes made with the playing group being more responsible with goes on around the club. (i.e bingo rosters helping out with training juniors ect)
All players have offered there support to help out at the family day this sunday. To make it a very enjoyable day for all .Many local bussiness and tradies have supported the day. Which shows not all the town seem to be as down on the club as you.
As for changes it is first in many a year that last years under 18 s that are going up have been at senior training. Which is something that has been missing for sometime. The lack of players aged from 19 - 26 at the club is some what of a problem which can cannot help your depth.
Angryone would like to see you at the family day or the first practice match at home against scoresby on march 29

Angryone it depends which end of the tunnel you are looking at. it seems you are looking back down the tunnel and of course there is going to be no light there. No exciting players there may be a few surprises there to come and there has been changes made with the playing group being more responsible with goes on around the club. (i.e bingo rosters helping out with training juniors ect)
All players have offered there support to help out at the family day this sunday. To make it a very enjoyable day for all .Many local bussiness and tradies have supported the day. Which shows not all the town seem to be as down on the club as you.
As for changes it is first in many a year that last years under 18 s that are going up have been at senior training. Which is something that has been missing for sometime. The lack of players aged from 19 - 26 at the club is some what of a problem which can cannot help your depth.
Angryone would like to see you at the family day or the first practice match at home against scoresby on march 29

Great post "the tossa" these are the people we need down at our club not people like you "angry one" hopefully with the help of the local community and local families we get a huge crowd down to the show grounds on Sunday to support the club with its family fun day.. what better of a way to kick off the year with a huge crowd.... Cmon Kyneton community lets show your support and get this club heading upwards

as for you davis ,and i have left the club like many players over the last three years.
but i still hope the club does turn things around as promised 3 years ago.
i do have a question for you davis you seem to be a person involved in the club.
what do you think of the treatment the great BOB BEARE ?? Who bleeds the paws
of leather.

as for you davis ,and i have left the club like many players over the last three years.
i do have a question for you davis you seem to be a person involved in the club.
of leather.
Bob would be the first to tell you angryone that the club (in this case the Tigers) is bigger than the individual.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

of leather.
angryone the reason kyneton struggles year in year out is the mass turnover of players. "take gisbourne for example" at most from there senior lineup 4-5 players they lose but easily replace a year. kyneton however have lost to many good players over the years. yes i agree they have to go back to the start and work from there but the board must identify this problem and work harder to retain players. just a few names i will throw up that have left the club over the years,think you would be able to make a very handy side out of it. OBRIEN,ELSE,NOLTE,BAKER,BELL,WATERS,TOBIN,POTTER,FLETCHER,NEALE,SCHMIDT,FLEMMING
LEATCH,YOUNG,HEATH AND RENYOLDS JUST TO NAME A FEW. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

i think you need to check your facts .the 18's had 14 players last year.
i believe maybe 6 are still going to play from last year.hardly a res/side

i think you need to check your facts .the 18's had 14 players last year.
i believe maybe 6 are still going to play from last year.hardly a res/side
Who are you telling to check thier facts angryone? If the what you are saying about the 18's is true, then 6 is better than 0, inst it? Give credit to the reserve side, they'll have a go and with 6 young blokes in the side they might just find a new lease of life. Hardly a res/side is better than not having one at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back