Movie What's the last movie you saw? (7)

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh cool

Thread is turning in to 'whats the last movie you haven't seen' again

Where can I go to talk about movies we have seen again?

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

the movies i haven't seen is a running gag in my house but the list is not that unusual by the looks. many i've somehow seen bits but not sat and seen the entirety. pulp fiction, titanic, pearl harbour, maverick, dark knight, matrix. iron man is the only marvel movie i've seen, while stuck on a coach. this was a while ago. my face will go blank if you ask me anything superhero, i won't be able to tell you who belongs to what stable.

my wife says she is a tarantino fan but i had to convince her to watch kill bill 1/2, had to wear her down so that she'd watch death proof (i get it, very talky talky), and she doesn't like jacky brown.

Lord of the Rings is the only real hole in my “film buff” resume.

I tried with the first one but just found it soooooo slow, gave up an hour in and have never returned
I got through them but was one of the biggest punishes I've sat through.

I just do not get the love for them at all.

Seconding Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, I adored it (albeit as a fan of New Hollywood and 1960s culture).
I saw it at the movies

about halfway through I started getting sick

still thoroughly enjoyed it

I haven't seen Shawshank somehow. I don't really have the urge to either. LOTR a hole too.

Saw Bikeriders last weekend, was good. Have a free weekend for once in winter so trying to knock off MaXXXine, Twisters and Kinds of Kindness this weekend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it’s easily the hateful 8 (which is still not bad).

Not counting death proof either

I don't even know how to pick a 'worst' movie for Tarantino. They're all so good and it's hard to see how anyone doesn't agree but obviously each to their own.

Death Proof should count, and I think it's actually an awesome movie, although it's not meant to be on the level of his other work. I really need to rewatch Jackie Brown soon.

I think it’s easily the hateful 8 (which is still not bad).

Not counting death proof either
I preferred hateful 8 to Django

Watched them same week this year

I don't even know how to pick a 'worst' movie for Tarantino. They're all so good and it's hard to see how anyone doesn't agree but obviously each to their own.

Death Proof should count, and I think it's actually an awesome movie, although it's not meant to be on the level of his other work. I really need to rewatch Jackie Brown soon.
I stand to be corrected but I don’t think he counts it when he does his “I’m only doing 10 movies”.

I didn’t mind it but it doesn’t feel like it should sit in canon for him to me.

No that isn't what I implied. Feel free to not like her for whatever reason. I just think it's a while since a big name was so ok with nude scenes. Who was the last one? Sharon Stone? Maybe Angelina Jolie? Jason Segal?

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
Jennifer Lawrence got her kit off in No Hard Feelings and Red Sparrow.

I haven't seen Shawshank somehow. I don't really have the urge to either. LOTR a hole too.

Saw Bikeriders last weekend, was good. Have a free weekend for once in winter so trying to knock off MaXXXine, Twisters and Kinds of Kindness this weekend.
You cant have an urge for something you havent seen before. You have missed out big time.

It Chapter 1

Had never watched this and whenever I told people I hadn’t, they were shocked. I hate horror and I hate clowns. Thankfully, this isn’t scary. Had Stranger Things/Stand By Me vibes with horror elements. I really liked it. I love when children carry a movie and this was no exception.

8/10

Since we're on it, I've never seen

• Any Godfather, Goodfellas or Scarface - in fact pretty much any gangster film
  • Inglorious Bastards, Kill Bill, in fact any Tarantino except Pulp Fiction and Django Unchained
  • Straight horror movies (yes I am one of those scaredy cats) - I don't really count Alien/s, though

Feel free to urge me otherwise
Hello ignore list.

Movie What's the last movie you saw? (7)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back