Movie What's the last movie you saw? (7)

Remove this Banner Ad

I think I watch Dirty Dancing and Grease min once a year.

My GFs fave movies.

They're actually not bad

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Both were regular rotations when I was little (if my older sister didn't have Dirty Dancing on vhs rotation - it was on FTA regularly enough). Ditto with Grease - used to watch it a lot on a Friday or Saturday night (usually on FTA either at the same time as Hey Hey it's Saturday or on straight after when Channel 9 had the rights to it).

I also hadn't seen Grease (in full) for donkey's years until I purchased the 40th anniversary 4K in March last year. I think with both, having watched them frequently when growing up (not as often as Superman, Rambo, Robocop, Terminator 1/2, BTTF Trilogy etc) they were burned into my memory thus I could afford to go many years without watching them. And in the case of Grease I get the biggest nostalgic kick from it as it takes me back to those Saturday night's watching it at my grandmother's house - very happy times :). Plus the movie still kicks arse and it's just a really good time.

There are still a few "gems" that I haven't watched in years that I would if/when I think of them. For example, The Goonies is yet another film that I did watch when I was little.... hadn't seen it in full (again lol) for 15-20 years. But watched it recently. I don't have EVERY movie on repeat over and over and over and over :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Movie What's the last movie you saw? (7)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back