Werewolf Wheel of Time Werewolf # 1 (Shadow, the Dragon Reborn and Padan Fain win!)

Remove this Banner Ad

I tried reading the books but they're such a rough read. Quit after 8.5 books and skipping lage chunks.

I'm not playing, just a book rant.

/end rant
It's a shame that 8-10 were such a slog. 11-14 were fairly good.

It's a shame that 8-10 were such a slog. 11-14 were fairly good.
Brendan Sanderson should have re-written 8-10 along with the ones he did at the end. He sounds like a much better author than Robert Jordan. I can't even bring myself to pick up, let alone finish 8, then start 9 and 10 which i do have.

Brendan Sanderson should have re-written 8-10 along with the ones he did at the end. He sounds like a much better author than Robert Jordan. I can't even bring myself to pick up, let alone finish 8, then start 9 and 10 which i do have.

I got the Kickstarter when he was releasing new books without reading any of his other ones, it was pretty good!

In please.

Surely there are resources out there that summarise each book? Skip the bad ones, then read the last three or four.

I read this as Wheel of Fortune and was intrigued. But this works too.

In.
Me too , I wanted to be Ian turpy, no idea what WoT is

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me too , I wanted to be Ian turpy, no idea what WoT is

Better than it could be you with Tommy Hanlon jnr, Pick a Box hosted by BobDyer or Coles $6,000 question with Roland Strong.

I got the Kickstarter when he was releasing new books without reading any of his other ones, it was pretty good!

In please.
I've met him 2 times at book signings when he was in Australia 🤓

Remove this Banner Ad

Back