Werewolf Wheel of Time Werewolf # 1 (Shadow, the Dragon Reborn and Padan Fain win!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Why.. are you still trying?

Though is the most tempting yet…
Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

Asha'man DragoDelph

Brendan Sanderson should have re-written 8-10 along with the ones he did at the end. He sounds like a much better author than Robert Jordan. I can't even bring myself to pick up, let alone finish 8, then start 9 and 10 which i do have.
There's absolutely no way Sanderson is a better author than Jordan in my mind.

Jordan lost his way at book 8 but the previous 7 books are much better than anything Sanderson has written IMO. Let alone creating the whole WoT lore, world and mythology. Thanks to Sanderson for being able to finish the series, grateful to him for that but his books did not have the depth of detail that Jordan's did which was WoT's trademark IMO.

There's absolutely no way Sanderson is a better author than Jordan in my mind.

Jordan lost his way at book 8 but the previous 7 books are much better than anything Sanderson has written IMO. Let alone creating the whole WoT lore, world and mythology. Thanks to Sanderson for being able to finish the series, grateful to him for that but his books did not have the depth of detail that Jordan's did which was WoT's trademark IMO.

I don't think you can call either 'better'. Both are tier 1.

Agreed that Jordan's world building in 1-7 was unsurpassed. It would have been super hard to take over and do justice. I felt BS carried the legacy on commendably amd finished the story well.

In BS own rights, The Stormlight Archive is 10/10 for world building. The character development is probably better than WoT, but could also be contributed to a few less story arcs giving that time to develop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi guys, please sign-up your interest here! Wosh Gralin could you please help with tags?

Final roles and rules will be posted closer to game start (this Thursday 1900 AWST).

Heres a sneak peak ...

Black Ajah - made up of the traitorous Aes Sedai that broke their oaths and became a Darkfriend. Each Black Sister starts with a randomly assigned ter'angreal that performs a specific action.

The Forsaken - are channelers from a past era who sold their souls to The Dark One for eternal life. Each of 'The Chosen' have a particular set of skills that they expertly wield to serve The Shadow.

The Light - are the good guys. Made up of Ta'avern, Aes Sedai and other major characters important to destroying The Dark One.

Neutral roles include the Seanchan, the Tua'athan, the Sea Folk, and the Children of the Light.

Villagers are either Darkfriends or the Light. Darkfriends can be compelled by channelers to perform particular once off actions. There are more Light villagers than dark.
I’ve given you extra tags (40) and pm adds for the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Wheel of Time Werewolf # 1 (Shadow, the Dragon Reborn and Padan Fain win!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back