Werewolf Wheel of Time Werewolf # 1 (Shadow, the Dragon Reborn and Padan Fain win!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly between the way the show ended and the 12 year gap i don't even care about a song of fire and ice.

I was really annoyed to find out he's never finished a series he started either but it was after I'd read all the released one
I've managed to separate the books from the show. The show is dead to me and never to be rewatched.

If GRR does finish it, I'm hopeful its to the same standard as the predecessors.

If not, Brandon Sanderson can take it too 🤞

In this game are the neutrals like standard WW where we need to remove them?
Doesn't seem so.
I'm a little unclear on whether a faction can still win if the dragon declares for the other, or if they're just fighting for a draw at that point

I may need to read them to work out the play then lol.
Good luck with that.

I’ve been stuck on book 5 for close to 18 months. A whole lot of rand sitting around in the desert.

I’m that time I’ve re-read the first necroscope series, and started Sabrina again.

Those hashtags make 3KZ’s efforts look like mastery 😂

Frederico_WA #wwvote #hashtagv#wwvotes#hashtagvotes#hashlifeo#biggestmelono#dontfwiththemelonhead
Thinking Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Good luck with that.

I’ve been stuck on book 5 for close to 18 months. A whole lot of rand sitting around in the desert.

I’m that time I’ve re-read the first necroscope series, and started Sabrina again.
PXL_20230916_030202953.MP.jpg
Sitting next to each other on my book shelf because it's generally in no sort of order at all

View attachment 1804578
Sitting next to each other on my book shelf because it's generally in no sort of order at all
I’m slowly getting together the collection. 3 books cost me about $150, if I wanted book one of vampire world, that was $180

I’m slowly getting together the collection. 3 books cost me about $150, if I wanted book one of vampire world, that was $180
I just think of the great feeds I could have with that coin. :p

I've lost quite a lot of books to water damage sadly

I've lost quite a lot of books to water damage sadly
I have them digitally, not a great conversion, but good enough to be able to read.

Just have to keep eyes open at op shops

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck with that.

Ah wow. I've been reading a lot of crime books lately.

Nah, trying to catch the serial killer. I am far too nice to be a serial killer.
Would you say you have the kind of easy manner of a traveling peddler of goods?

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Wheel of Time Werewolf # 1 (Shadow, the Dragon Reborn and Padan Fain win!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back