When a 7 foot yank who can't play footy is your best forward, yore seasons already over.

How bad is Mason Cox?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The Pies were disappointing last night - extremely disappointing.

As a sporting organisation the Viktoria Park Lexus Klowns should be utterly ashamed of themselves. What I want to know, is why the Collingwood Football Klub accepted and cashed in the proceeds from their membership base this year and stashed away the money into the Klub's Bank account. Royal Kommision surely.

Anyway the important thing is that Hardwikk was able to karve up Bukkley's Klown Pies into kebabs last night and it was all over in the first half. Pathetic to watch - but extremely enjoyable at the same time

^ Wrong thread, did you get lost? Either way, please do

This thread is to celebrate the legendary achievements of Josh 'I've taken 2 contested marks ALL SEASON' Teacaddy and Jason 'I've also taken 2 contested marks ALL SEASON' Cantstandya

captain blood 17 interested to know how you would describe 2 forwards that can only manage 4 contested marks between them in 28 games... would that qualify them as MASSIVE SHITTRUCKS?

Last edited:
#richmondhaveinjuries

Mason has kicked 18 goals, friend, which ranks him as our 4th leading goalkicker behind Stephenson (a forward), De Goey (a mid playing forward) and Mihocek (a forward). So your thread title "BEST FORWARD" is bulls**t

Caddy has played 11 games and kicked 12 goals. At the time of your OP, Mason had played 12 games and kicked 18 goals.

Ergo, Caddy - an Australian who grew up playing football and has played 150 AFL GAMES plus uncounted VFL & amateur games, is a bigger s**ttruck than Mason, an American who grew up playing basketball, has played 57 AFL games and as you said "can't play footy"

Castagna, who I believe IS a forward although it's hard to tell, is your #2 goalkicker

He has played 17 games this year and kicked 20 goals - a whopping 2 more than Mason - and averages less goals per game (1.18) than Mason (1.5), even though he's played more AFL games and grew up playing footy

So he must be a massive s**ttruck too, right?

In fact, the ONLY Richmond player who averages MORE goals per game than Mason is some 1st year player

So when it comes to forwards, your entire club is a s**ttruck compared to Mason

Caddy has been playing 50/50 mid forward split due to our injuries which he has been part of.

Costagna is a defensive forward which we clearly saw on Friday night Nafan doesn’t know what one is.

And man, what a meltdown. Again, our blokes aren’t one game, one dimensional shit trucks.
Mason is bad at football and should feel bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surely it will be super easy to point out the key forward metrics like goals, marks, contested marks and I50 marks where experienced forwards Tea Caddy and Castagnuts are doing better than a MASSIVE s**tTRUCK like Mason Cox who "can't play footy"?

Anyone? Bueller?

View attachment 716183

Can Mason tackle?

^ Wrong thread, did you get lost? Either way, please do

This thread is to celebrate the legendary achievements of Josh 'I've taken 2 contested marks ALL SEASON' Teacaddy and Jason 'I've also taken 2 contested marks ALL SEASON' Cantstandya

captain blood 17 interested to know how you would describe 2 forwards that can only manage 4 contested marks between them in 28 games... would that qualify them as MASSIVE s**tTRUCKS?

Richmond develop players. It’s foreign to the great unwashed supporters, but when Nafan goes you might get to see what that looks like.
Mason, Collingwoods best forward.

nice melt :tearsofjoy:

So in summary: tuggers forwards don’t take I50 marks, contested marks or kick goals

And “yore” still clinging to the Best Forward tag

STFU

Attachments

• 231E5A4E-DAC8-42EB-B766-AE72F146B1D9.jpeg
    231E5A4E-DAC8-42EB-B766-AE72F146B1D9.jpeg
    667.6 KB · Views: 30
  • EA474799-7973-41C4-8DFF-EA935DC997C5.png
    EA474799-7973-41C4-8DFF-EA935DC997C5.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 23

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The numbers I posted are averages from season 2019; you know, the current season

So you're OK with a combined 4 contested marks in 28 games for your 2 players? That's your benchmark for a non-s**ttruck?
Are you okay with Cox taking 21 marks i50, Castagna has taken 27.

You know your in trouble when you have to compare your tall forward with opposition small forwards and he still comes out on the low side.

Talk about low hanging fruit. Let’s pick on the guy who’s a foreigner and played the game for 5mins. I feel racist undertones in this thread.

It has actually been a very successful season for Collingwood. They won their grand final in round 2. Add that to the one they won last year and you could call it a dynasty.

This post succinctly explains why Richmond were in the wilderness for 35 years. In no way has this been a successful season.

So being American is an 'ethnicity'. Is that your point?

An ethnic group, or an ethnicity, is a category of people who identify with each other, usually on the basis of a presumed common genealogy or ancestry or on similarities such as common language, history, society, culture or nation

Or you now going to ask “Is America a nation?” :$

What term would you to blatantly troll someone simply because they are American? It’s disgusting.

It's been wildly successful. You achieved the ultimate success, the pinnacle of your mountain when the season was barely a week old.

Further highlighting how happy with mediocrity Tigers supporters are.

Remove this Banner Ad

When a 7 foot yank who can't play footy is your best forward, yore seasons already over.

Back