When did you realize that the Blues are back?

Remove this Banner Ad

I cannot wait to see Ling tag Judd, Stevens, Murphy, Carrazzo, Simpson, Walker, Gibbs, Hadley and Scotland at the same time.

You crapped yourself a little didn't you ???

Don't worry son, a lot more people will be following you when our midfield destroys their teams.

naming a bunch of hacks isn't a good way of attempting to prove carlton are 'back'

0,,5774894,00.jpg

When did Bartel sign for the Blues? Judd wasn't the best last year champ :D

Newsflash cump- Flash in the pan Bartel wasnt the best player last season- with 16 votes in the first 8 games I think its fair to say Judd was. Hell, Geelong weren't even the best side last year, West Coast was, but thats for another thread.

Bartel- Unproven.
Judd- Proven champion.

Ling will tag out anyone and everyone

I look forward to seeing your club stripped of draft picks... again :thumbsu:

Dirty money that you cant use to cheat the system anymore.

When did Bartel sign for the Blues? Judd wasn't the best last year champ :D

Let me guess, all are businesses associated with Pratt?

Costa + Cook >>>>>>> Swann.

How do you win finals when you cant make the 8?

Ouch...totally pwned.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Newsflash cump- Flash in the pan Bartel wasnt the best player last season- with 16 votes in the first 8 games I think its fair to say Judd was. Hell, Geelong weren't even the best side last year, West Coast was, but thats for another thread.

Bartel- Unproven.
Judd- Proven champion.

so much wrong in this post is not even funny......the only thing right is the judd- proven champion part.

also richmond won the spoon last year but they were by far not the shitest side, carlton was...

AHAHHAHAHA

Who are Carlton?

16th, 15th, 10th, 16th, 16th, 15th. :thumbsu:

Aha! I see a pattern here.

Next years finish will be 10th. Followed by.

16th, 17th*, 16th*, 11th*, 17th*, 17th*, etc. *(due to the inclusion of the 17th side in the comp).
Judd could realistically amass the largest collection of spoons in a single career of any Brownlow Medalist.

Thanks Carlton for the opportunity to live to see this grand feat.

I cannot wait to see Ling tag Judd, Stevens, Murphy, Carrazzo, Simpson, Walker, Gibbs, Hadley and Scotland at the same time.

You crapped yourself a little didn't you ???

Don't worry son, a lot more people will be following you when our midfield destroys their teams.

Ling aka the orange towel aka the red headed destroyer ripped apart better players then the ones you listed this past season. Face it, Judd isn't himself, Stevens is overrated, Carrazzo is a Geelong REJECT, the rest aren't worth anything, AND YOU DON'T have a ruckman to get the ball to them anyway :thumbsu:

Blues...?? Back...??

Who are they aga... Ohhhh yeah them.. Na sorry, totally forgot about you guys. How does your club song go again? I wonder if they transferred it from casset tapes to Cd's and MP3's..? Most PA systems and TV studios don't have Tape decks these days...

Well good luck to you guys. Watch out 13th spot. Here they come!!

Who is this fellow St Kilda comedian I havent had the pleasure to be acquainted with yet??? Brilliant gags, you should have made one about VHS & Beta etc. Never fail :thumbsu:

Watched the 66 grand final on DVD again... Isnt it amazing that instead of unfurling the premiership flag, they presented it to Jesus as a loin-cloth??

Aha! I see a pattern here.

Next years finish will be 10th. Followed by.

16th, 17th*, 16th*, 11th*, 17th*, 17th*, etc. *(due to the inclusion of the 17th side in the comp).
Judd could realistically amass the largest collection of spoons in a single career of any Brownlow Medalist.

Thanks Carlton for the opportunity to live to see this grand feat.

bu11sh!t... we have that locked..

Bartel- Unproven.
Judd- Proven champion.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Wow you Blues really are delusional.

Judd - Injured, surgery, not guaranteed of being half the player he was in the past. Wont be helped by s**t teammates.
Bartel - One of the 2 best mids in the comp, strong team who will be better next year.

So Judd polls well in 8 games then goes down faster like a Brighton school girl and does nothing. Wouldn't suggest that makes him the best at all.

And full strength Geelong last year >> WCE in 2006. Choke on that slapnuts.

Remove this Banner Ad

When did you realize that the Blues are back?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back