When Melbourne Beat Essendon Tonight , My Predictions Will Be Confirmed.

Remove this Banner Ad

wambat

Norm Smith Medallist
May 29, 2008
Peppermint Grove Mansion
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Watching Fremantle Lose
That Essendbitch have the worst list in the AFL. Things are only going to get worse. When you have to rush 30+ yr old hacks back into your side at the expense of their so called 'future stars' things are looking grim. Arguably the worse coach of the modern era, and captain high pants has little to no respect. I for one will be enjoying the Demons pants the rabble that is Essendon.

I could (sort of) understand a melbourne supporter trying this, but West Coast?
Are you going to put your nuts on the line and offer Centurian a wager?
Demons don't tank, they just don't have any petrol

yeah, nah. Melbourne are the worst team in the AFL by a street. Essendon frontrunners will smash them

So you agree , dropping a 'promising' kid ( or at as close to promising you can get at Essendon) is a good move, for a 30+ yr old with a broken leg?

How dumb can you get?

Neagle will get plenty of chances. If Fletcher has been named to play, he wouldn't have a broken leg now would he.

You might want to have another go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Demons by 15 goals.

Watts to finish with 20 kicks, 10 handpasses, 15 marks (all contested), 20 hitouts, 10 goals and 2 behinds.

reality_god_computer.jpg

Jack says thanks for the acknowledgement of his divine power Spartan :p

Great , get to pick up super stars of the game - Nick Nat and push for another flag!... Imagine dropping your 'next big thing' for a 30+ year old has been with a broken leg.

Yeah stupid move bringing in a tall, experienced key back. Because our backline and rucks have not been stretched thin recently:rolleyes:

Zaharakis was rested for Welsh or Winderlich, he was not replaced by Fletcher. You are going to have to troll better than that to get any cred

:rolleyes:

I'm happy to concede guys like Fletcher and Seaby.

However considering our youngsters across the board are better than Essendon's i think thats a silly statement. :)

I don't think so, although we'll agree to disagree. :)

At least you have the best hair in the competition.

Remove this Banner Ad

When Melbourne Beat Essendon Tonight , My Predictions Will Be Confirmed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back