When Melbourne Beat Essendon Tonight , My Predictions Will Be Confirmed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Wambat, as you will never be able to face everyday life I and many others don't even laugh at you anymore.

Make that phone call, as impossible as it seems there is always hope.

The internet is not the solution and will do more damage than good to somebody like yourself.

I don't know whats going on shotta, but you have changed.

Another shit thread from that idiot wambat

WOMBAT.jpg

... and his WCE comrades only agree

His fan club is growing I see.

as you will never be able to face everyday life I and many others don't even laugh at you anymore.

Make that phone call, as impossible as it seems there is always hope.

The internet is not the solution and will do more damage than good to somebody like yourself.

say this in front of a mirror

:rolleyes:
lol.

LeCras and Kennedy are streets ahead of (or to use your phrase 'shit all over') your forwards. If McKinley can work on his attitude he will be an excellent medium forward. Notte will be added to the list as soon as he doesnt get blown away by a north westerly.

Kennedy is a hack and McKinley is no better than the unfit Neagle. We can't get Gumbleton on the field.
From memory Daniher and Myers are struggling to get a game with your side even with your injuries. Like Naitanui Hurley is an unknown. M.Brown and McKenzie (despite his fatal error against the Swans) are as good if not better than Pears and Hooker. Hurn is more consistent and in general shits all over Dempsey.

Your memory isn't great then. Daniher was getting a regular game before injury, fortunately we've got so much depth that even with the number of injuries players still have to fight for their spots.

Hard to judge Naitanui after one game. Ryder is finally showing potential. Bellchambers? lol.

Bellchambers killed Leuenberger in the NAB Cup. He is 19 and has only played 7 games. Bock will be added to the list as soon as he doesn't get blown away by a mouse-fart.

Not sure how old Stanton is, i thought he be in his mid 20s (Without looking I think he's 6 months older than LeCras). Houli has faded after a good debut season (Maybe you should watch more Essendon games, 30-odd touches against Geelong 2 rounds ago, he's still got defficiencies but he's improved out of sight). I'll concede our midfield has taken time to develop but is atleast on par with the names you have listed given this year's performances.

Yeah mate, your kids are really shitting all over our youngsters. :thumbsu: :rolleyes:

That's what the ladder is telling me. Essendon's youngest side since before WCE's inception! :thumbsu:;)

:rolleyes:

That's what the ladder is telling me. Essendon's youngest side since before WCE's inception! :thumbsu:;)

Kennedy is a hack. :eek:

2009:

Kennedy - 6 games, 13.2 disposals, 7.5 marks, 1.3 tackles, 1.8 goals

Lloyd - 11 games, 12.6 disposals, 6.3 marks, 1.5 tackles, 1.9 goals

Neagle - 6 games, 5.7 disposals, 3 marks, 1.2 tackles, 1.5 goals

I would have included Lucas but the poor bastard can't even get a regular game.

McKinley looks like an All Australian when compared to Neagle.

When flogs like Neagle are getting a game i'm surpised a gun like Daniher (who from memory can and has also played as a forward) can't get a game.

Bellchambers won't get a game next year once Hille is back.

Houli has gone backwards. Just ask Knighta.

With a little luck we would be above you on the ladder.

Anyway these debates are pointless. We both think our kids are the next superstars and the others are average. Only time will tell.

Go Dees, make it happen! It would be the beginning of a great weekend

Thanks for the thought, and I must say I'm certainly sensing something in the air Gibba - what with every second thread on the Bay being about us Demons at the moment, or so it would seem!

Doesn't necessarily mean we're going to win, but it certainly is nice to be the focus of so much obsessive resentment around the place ;)

Agreed.

The bummers must think they are still in with a chance for the 8. Laughable.

Melbourne to win comfortably and Essendon's mob of glorified 100m sprinters to be exposed again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know your team is full of gutless pigs when you cant beat a team trying to lose.

Round 20, 2008

Melbourne 11.13 (79) def. West Coast 5.15 (45)

wow wankston you have outdone yourself this time peanut.

How so?

Melbourne won the spoon last year and you lost to them.

I'd say that makes you the peanut.

But you already knew that, didn't you precious?

You know your team is full of gutless pigs when you cant beat a team trying to lose.

Round 20, 2008

Melbourne 11.13 (79) def. West Coast 5.15 (45)

wow wankston you have outdone yourself this time peanut.

How so?

Melbourne won the spoon last year and you lost to them.

I'd say that makes you the peanut.

But you already knew that, didn't you precious?

Now how do the younger generation say it..um..oh that's right, Pwnd I believe... yes..yes, that's the word.

Remove this Banner Ad

When Melbourne Beat Essendon Tonight , My Predictions Will Be Confirmed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back