When Melbourne Beat Essendon Tonight , My Predictions Will Be Confirmed.

Remove this Banner Ad

See these kids and etc are in fact talented. :thumbsu:

Forgetting this is Bay 13 for a moment, Essendon do have a good group of youngsters.

However in my (probably biased) opinion i think we would have you easily covered.

Forwards: LeCras, Kennedy, McKinley
Defence: Hurn, M.Brown, McKenzie, Spaghner
Ruck: Naitanui
Mids: Masten, Ebert, McNamara, Swift, Cockie, Shuey*

Granted some of them haven't come along as quickly as expected and Shuey is yet to debut but i'm pretty confident we got a decent core group of youngsters to push upwards from here on in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another shit thread from that idiot wambat

WOMBAT.jpg
where's that distance yourself thread when you need it
... and his WCE comrades only agree

Based on what? Ladder position or draft pick position?

Dons will be top 8 after this weekend, WCE will still be bottom 4, that's all that matters! :thumbsu:

Based on talent, potential and what they've shown to date.

Even if you make the 8 this year (which is a 50/50 proposition at best) you are far from premiership contenders. Making the 8 isn't what its all about champ.

West Coast could have easily beaten the Swans, Lions and Tigers. Even Hawthorn and Fremantle were winnable games. We would be 8-4 and in the top 4. However, could have should have would have... we didn't win those games, we're in the bottom 4 and fair enough.

However based on what our kids have shown i think we can definately make the finals next year and push upwards from there. We have talented kids across all positions on the field and we'll be back up before long.

Anyway this is getting off topic. Back to Demons vs Bombers. :thumbsu:

Forwards: LeCras, Kennedy, McKinley
Forwards: Jetta, Gumbleton, Neagle, Monfries, Still*
Defence: Hurn, M.Brown, McKenzie, Spaghner
Defence: Pears, Hooker, Hurley, Daniher, Myers, Dempsey
Ruck: Naitanui
Ruck: Ryder, Bellchambers
Mids: Masten, Ebert, McNamara, Swift, Cockie, Shuey
Mids: Stanton, Zaharakis, Houli, Reimers, Prismall, Lonergan, Hocking

Granted some of them can't get on the field and Still is yet to debut but i'm extremely confident that we have a well balanced group of youngsters with the right frame of mind in terms of desperation to take our club into its next successful era! ;)

I may be biased but in my opinion our core of young players absolutely shits all over our WCE counterparts'.

Granted some of them can't get on the field and Still is yet to debut but i'm extremely confident that we have a well balanced group of youngsters with the right frame of mind in terms of desperation to take our club into its next successful era! ;)

I may be biased but in my opinion our core of young players absolutely shits all over our WCE counterparts'.

lol.

LeCras and Kennedy are streets ahead of (or to use your phrase 'shit all over') your forwards. If McKinley can work on his attitude he will be an excellent medium forward. Notte will be added to the list as soon as he doesnt get blown away by a north westerly.

From memory Daniher and Myers are struggling to get a game with your side even with your injuries. Like Naitanui Hurley is an unknown. M.Brown and McKenzie (despite his fatal error against the Swans) are as good if not better than Pears and Hooker. Hurn is more consistent and in general shits all over Dempsey.

Hard to judge Naitanui after one game. Ryder is finally showing potential. Bellchambers? lol.

Not sure how old Stanton is, i thought he be in his mid 20s. Houli has faded after a good debut season. I'll concede our midfield has taken time to develop but is atleast on par with the names you have listed given this year's performances.

Yeah mate, your kids are really shitting all over our youngsters. :thumbsu: :rolleyes:

Wambat, as you will never be able to face everyday life I and many others don't even laugh at you anymore.

Make that phone call, as impossible as it seems there is always hope.

The internet is not the solution and will do more damage than good to somebody like yourself.

Remove this Banner Ad

When Melbourne Beat Essendon Tonight , My Predictions Will Be Confirmed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back