When Melbourne Beat Essendon Tonight , My Predictions Will Be Confirmed.

Remove this Banner Ad

dog_fail.jpg

Now how do the younger generation say it..um..oh that's right, Pwnd I believe... yes..yes, that's the word.

Did WCE get a priority pick last year? Let me answer for you seeing as though you are a borderline ******.. YES... Now re read what I wrote , or would you like me to get Chief to bring in a verbal thread reading tool for simpletons like yourself.

Did WCE get a priority pick last year? Let me answer for you seeing as though you are a borderline ******.. YES... Now re read what I wrote , or would you like me to get Chief to bring in a verbal thread reading tool for simpletons like yourself.

hahahahah read my signature:thumbsu:

Wambat, as you will never be able to face everyday life I and many others don't even laugh at you anymore.

Make that phone call, as impossible as it seems there is always hope.

The internet is not the solution and will do more damage than good to somebody like yourself.

You should try this wambat - seems to have worked out OK for shotta.

Maybe a tool that helps you understand the rules;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keep that sig and read it every day , then maybe you might get a root.

You're a virgin, aren't you wambat? It's written all over you pimply face.

The user who created the thread must feel awesome now. Bloody legend he is, won't ask him to predict the future again let me tell you.

Close thread.

Didn't go because I'm sick, due to not having any heating in this house for 9 days. I need soup god dammit, someone bring me some. :(

Only if you are wearing a black negligee and you have your falsies out you old fox.

Thread of fail No. 23,466 for the little spambat.

When your life revoles around getting a thread 'sticky' on Bay13, you rare arse are a pathetic human being.

Using that same logic I could suggest that your life revolves around publicly humiliating yourself with a combination of ludicrous predictions, preschool wit and heavy mouthbreathing. I'd also tack something like "get a root" or "learn2getlaid" on the end.

But then I'm not that insanely stupid. Go back to wiping your filthy ring with your mottled back hair you candidate for post-birth abortion.

Remove this Banner Ad

When Melbourne Beat Essendon Tonight , My Predictions Will Be Confirmed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back