Think Tank Where are they now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 27, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Waves of new and old South Barwon friends were up and about, chests puffed out and fully confident of an 11th premiership coming into the finals. Upsettingly, they somehow lost to the Lions at the MCG, an almost impossible feat, ending an easy run to the flag against interstate minnows.
I'm just worried and concerned about a few of our happy scatties seem to be missing, I can't seem to find many of their lovable and cheeky shitposts around here.

giphy(1).gif

STPer18 FISTO Scully2GWS UMAD Mr Blicavs Geelong Dynasty FurTheWin Seeds Drunkcat Tyler Durden007 catscratchfever Seethus

I know there were more blow ins, so feel free to tag the ones I missed.

Regarding frggr, he was the only one in the gameday fred, taking hits from every campaigner, respect.
1720916452296008m.jpg

Waves of new and old South Barwon friends were up and about, chests puffed out and fully confident of an 11th premiership coming into the finals. Upsettingly, they somehow lost to the Lions at the MCG, an almost impossible feat, ending an easy run to the flag against interstate minnows.
I'm just worried and concerned about a few of our happy scatties seem to be missing, I can't seem to find many of their lovable and cheeky shitposts around here.

View attachment 2118224

STPer18 FISTO Scully2GWS UMAD Mr Blicavs Geelong Dynasty FurTheWin Seeds Drunkcat Tyler Durden007 catscratchfever Seethus

Regarding frggr, he was the only one in the gameday fred, taking hits from every campaigner, respect.
View attachment 2118207
18*. Confident of an 18th premiership. As it stands we'll have to be content with just the 17 for the time being. Hopefully now we can rebuild in peace without winning too much. 😩

View attachment 2118224

View attachment 2118207

What about Lunchlady Doris ???

"T-they don't count! B-because I say so!!!"

Unfortunately award winning literature disagrees my Wobblewood friend.
  • From 1877 until 1887, the premiership was a title given to the best performing team, determined largely by press consensus. These premierships, as well as premierships between 1870 and 1876 decided in the same manner prior to the foundation of the VFA, were at the time an informal title, but have since been considered official.[1][2]
  • In 1888, the premiership became a formal competition controlled by the VFA. From 1888 until 1902, the premiership was determined based on win–loss record, with a playoff match played only in the event of teams finishing with equal records

Nah.

View attachment 2118224

View attachment 2118207
Vey good fred, subscribed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"B-b-but you can't just reference award winning, peer reviewed literature!!!"
"The AFL told me the earth is flat, therefore it must be true!!"

Become a scholar already, embrace the truth.
I don't think peer reviews from Hocking, Ling, Scott, Selwood and Dangerfield count.

cat-hiding-behaviour-768x432.jpg

Third, Ken's not our coach. Charlie Dixon doesn't play for us. Butters on his way across. Bailey Smith ready to roll. Life's good. Real good!

Third, Ken's not our coach. Charlie Dixon doesn't play for us. Butters on his way across. Bailey Smith ready to roll. Life's good. Real good!
3rd in a rebuild year, life is good

I'm not talking about the Geelong team fellas. It's about their ever loveable bayposting supporters. Please re-read the OP again friends. frggr you actually get praised you flog.
:$

Yes. I'm happy to see you here and accounted for. 🙏

Disappointing to see Mr Blicavs has not returned to face the Music. Reminds me of Retired Jimmy aka Vestina going AWOL every time The Cats had a bad loss or humiliating finals loss.

I miss El Dubya, the finest of fine Geelong Bay Flogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Where are they now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back