Think Tank Where are they now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Waves of new and old South Barwon friends were up and about, chests puffed out and fully confident of an 11th premiership coming into the finals. Upsettingly, they somehow lost to the Lions at the MCG, an almost impossible feat, ending an easy run to the flag against interstate minnows.
I'm just worried and concerned about a few of our happy scatties seem to be missing, I can't seem to find many of their lovable and cheeky shitposts around here.

View attachment 2118224

STPer18 FISTO Scully2GWS UMAD Mr Blicavs Geelong Dynasty FurTheWin Seeds Drunkcat Tyler Durden007 catscratchfever Seethus

I know there were more blow ins, so feel free to tag the ones I missed.

Regarding frggr, he was the only one in the gameday fred, taking hits from every campaigner, respect.
View attachment 2118207
Don't tag me, minnow! 🤩

@banannabread
Austin Powers Hello GIF

"T-they don't count! B-because I say so!!!”

What were the GF scores again?

Also aren’t you the flog who used to post about how the MCG was your cheat ground :$

Ninthwood handling their premiership defence well :$

Better than geeLOL handled theirs 👍

Third, Ken's not our coach. Charlie Dixon doesn't play for us. Butters on his way across. Bailey Smith ready to roll. Life's good. Real good!

No mention of Jack Martin 🧐

Disappointing to see Mr Blicavs has not returned to face the Music.

Disappointing but not surprising… let’s not forget she vanished for >6 months after the 2020 GF, and went missing again for their failed premiership defense :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Where are they now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back