Where are you sitting on Sunday?

Remove this Banner Ad

Pal22

All Australian
Jan 3, 2007
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
Have just got back from the club with my tickets for the game, just wondering where everyone got seats.

Mine are in Bay M14 in the Southern Stand about half way from the front which is just what I wanted.

What about you guys?

Hello all,

Was just about to purchase tickets online (GFC member) but realised I don't have my barcode handy and will be forced to do it later. Can anyone shed any light on the price of tickets for Sundays game....adult member?

Cheers!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got M 52 in the Olympic stand, right next to the MCC members (should be able to see them fighting from there).

We should catch up for a beer re cat... i'm in M 52 row ff - i'll be the guy in the Geelong top with no. 5 on the back lol.
That makes three of us, M52 Row AA here.

M15 for us.....

We had row M until my membership didn't scan properly, it turns out some guy named Peter in the cheersquad had my barcode used, probably just a typing error from the gfc person at the counter.

We had Row M tickets and then had to wait 10 minutes for the mix-up, we ended up moving 9 rows back in 10 minutes :eek:

After trying to get through on the phone a number of times, I just gave up and got on the internet. Did a couple of searches and finally found Level One, M7, five rows from the front. (Prime seating, the 2nd most expensive)

Great position.. love watching the football from that area. Am very happy, is nice!! :)

Southern Stand M7 Row BB. BTW, it took about 40 minutes of "click click click..." before it happened. My fingers are a bit tired now!

Hehe, it took me about 5 minutes!!! And just curious, what time did you get them? I'm in that exact bay and got Row E. I got them about 10.45am.

Remove this Banner Ad

Where are you sitting on Sunday?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back