Where are you sitting on Sunday?

Remove this Banner Ad

Is the Geelong Cheersquad up the Punt road end?

If so then there will be a HEAP of Cats fans up the Punt Rd end of the stadium, a lot of the bays set aside for Geelong members were near the Punt Rd end.

Apparently our Cheer Sqaud will be down the Ponsford end. Someone in the North thread said there CS will be down the Punt Road end of the ground

Hey Moons , you brought me a beer at the Kangaroos game a few weeks ago , brought us luck mate , so maybe we better do the same again seeing your only a few bays away mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hehe, it took me about 5 minutes!!! And just curious, what time did you get them? I'm in that exact bay and got Row E. I got them about 10.45am.

Started at 9 and got through just before 9.40 - I can't guarantee I was using the most effective technique, though...

M52, Row G, Seats 3-10, Olympic Stand.

I have no idea how I got seats 7 rows from the fence being that I didn't use my membership barcode to buy tickets. I reckon Ticketmaster stuffed up again.

I am in P6 row E

anyone know where this is, it was premium seating... so i am hoping it is not on top deck, (but i think it might be just in front of those corporate boxes on lev 3)

can anyone help me out with that... eg, which level, which stand, which area, etc..

Thank you so much.

I am in P6 row E

anyone know where this is, it was premium seating... so i am hoping it is not on top deck, (but i think it might be just in front of those corporate boxes on lev 3)

can anyone help me out with that... eg, which level, which stand, which area, etc..

Thank you so much.
Yeah mate, Southern Stand, Punt Road End, right forward pocket, Level 2A.

By the way, it seems half of us are in M52!

Remove this Banner Ad

Where are you sitting on Sunday?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back