Game Day Rd 13 Cats V Swans Sunday June 9 320pm @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he will at end of this year. Not his fault we didnt bring in a depth ruck. Hes cooked but hes trying to help the team and we all knew conway wasnt physically ready.

Yeah, to be fair he wasn't too bad last year but has dropped away horribly this season.

It's all from trying to squeeze 4 or 5 tall marking forwards in the same side. Half of which aren't that good at marking.

Scott might have a blind spot.

Hawkins is nowhere near what he was, Rohan is now just a sub, Close is drifting a little, and Cameron is......well, lost.....

A change in strategic thinking might not go astray.

Geelong Fwd getting out marked (or give away a free) and Geel defenders letting the ball over the back

Just Bookmark it

I'm with Art Vandelay_ to some degree....

We have to try something different. We've repeatedly tried the same thing and gotten the same result. Therein lays madness.

We're not winning the GF.

There's a number of players in the seniors who've shown they can't give any more.

There's a number of players in the VFL who haven't been given an opportunity to show something different.

Maybe it's time to test the waters.
Next year. Be patient.
If all goes to prognoses, we will have to play these kids-

Tuohy, Stanley, Rohan, Bews, Hawkins , CGuthrie, Duncan may all be retired. Maybe Danger too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawkins is nowhere near what he was, Rohan is now just a sub, Close is drifting a little, and Cameron is......well, lost.....

JC kicked 2 goals

Hawkins has contributed and kicked goals

Close has kicked a goal

You want to replace them all with kids I would argue with who? Neale isn’t up to it , what other forwards do we have?

We need mids that kick goals not replacing our forwards who contribute

I don't think Close is bad.

But one of Hawkins and Neale, and one of Henry and Rohan in the 23 is surely a better set up.

Get Mannagh and another midfielder in the side.

Some veteran Geelong players jogging then

No a great look

GO Catters

That was the easiest downfield possesion chain I'm going to see from any team in any game this year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back